Reviews for Truth or Dare At the Burrow
IWasn'tTalkingToYou chapter 8 . 8/18
oh it was so good I wish you could write a sequel!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/28/2015
Laughed so hard I fell out of bed
Laurenpotter11 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
I think I cried when ginny admitted to cheating
John Doe chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
Great Story, interesting cursing, I've never heard anyone say "Oh Bitch".
John Doe chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
I like the story but it seems like it was written in Spanish, Google translated into English, and had half of the commas removed
IAmAlwaysAwesome chapter 7 . 4/10/2015
Oh hey, you forgot that one was a very bright witch. the brightest witch of her age, was it? LOL
Guest chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
I NEED HINNY IN A MAKE OUT SESSION
Guest chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
I wish it was Harry and Ginny in the steamy make out session.
amj chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
It was great, harry potter re-amagined!
Darer chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
Okay...how about this dare? "Flirt with Remus, Ron, Harry, Malfoy. Kiss them all!" And this truth? "How far have you gone in a relationship?" I am spicy, baby!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THREESOME IN DA HOUSE (YO YO YO YO) *Music stops* Word up, yo.
Samsobiyasob chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
SOB SOB (So sweet) SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB (Ohhhh) SOB SOB SOB (I want a boyfriend like that)SOB SOBSOB (If only Fahad would stupid wake up and see what's right in)SOB SOB SOB (Front of him, the bloody idiot) CHUCKLE CHUCKLE SOOOOB SOB SOB CHUCKLE SIGH (I think I'm under a truth spell) SOB SOB SNIFF (I love him so much)SOOOOOOOOOOOOB SOB SOB! (NOTHING'S BLOODY FAIR IN LOVE AND BLIMMING WAR!) SOB SOB (WHY CAN'T HE BLOODY KISS ME ALREADY!)
radi246810 chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
Great story! Yay! Dramione!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
I like the fact that harry had to do a chicken dance in his boxers but it would have been much easier for him to have just taken off his shirt instead of having to dance in his underwear. I mean unless he was wearing only his underwear already...
Mukuro234 chapter 8 . 12/16/2013