Reviews for Tickled Pink
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
So cute and funny. Just loved it
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
really cute
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Wonderful!
angelicacena1621 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
nathan was so cute and so funny. i love little jamie do not get me wrong he is a cute kid but i think nathan and haely would have been better with a little girl. great job. i love how nathan reaction and i love how he is scared to be a dad buti love how he want to protect his daughter even through haley was not showing that was cute great job
capturemysoul chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
aw that was so cute!
m3gluvsoth24 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Aw! It would be so cute if Naley had a little girl! But, this was super cute! Love it!
NH Lover chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
That was so cute! Aww...this is such a nice NH oneshot. I love it!
JackieWantsJamesL chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Hee! That was cute. I actually always wanted it to be a boy and was THRILLED when we learned that it would be, but that doesn't take away from the cuteness of this story. Nathan's fears are not unfounded, they're actually very appropriate and I could see him having them. Totally. The end was also totally realistic...how he's freaked out that the baby is "real" now, haha, loved that.

Good writing! :)
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
AWESOME CHAPTER. IT IS SO CUTE. KEEP UPDATING SOON!
luvnaley23 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
That was adorable! I loved it! I really wish that we got to see Naley act like that on the show! You did a great job of portraying Naley and I loved how you made it a girl also! Great Job!
tutorgirl23 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
that was freaking adorable! i loved it!
Dreamer2158 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
its official. that was one of the cutest oneshots i've ever read. i love that haley booted brooke out before telling nathan as it should just be between nathan and haley when he's told. whitey was so right to have screamed at nathan for missing the appointment! i love that haley hates pink! brooke's law about how you have to have pink for a girl is so true. i loved how nathan described haley's look and nathan's reaction to the baby being a girl was hilarious. nathan was such a sweetie when he was talking about how he didn't want to be dan. and nathan doesn't know aboutgirls! that part was funny! and nathan should totally beat all the boys that come after his daughter. after all, imagine having another nathan! aah! the horror! i gotta say, i loved the baby names! michaela jordon-jeez nate, away from the basketball names! that was funny! the way they decided to have the baby's name be a combination of their names was sweet. go naley-i mean nataley! i love that haley cried over them not following the traditions on the spelling. but how you write about how they'd never followed traditions was so truthful and great! nataley jordan scott is such a cute name if they had a girl. and i love that haley purposefully annoyed nathan just to make him angry over basketball. the event was so worth celebrating that they were having a baby girl. these two lines i loved:

“You know the saying ‘patience is a virtue’ Hales?” he laughed

“You know the saying ‘it’s just you and your hand tonight’?” she mocked back

hilarious! i loved them! and now nateley seems more real? i love that nathan was saying that and the way haley said she couldn't remain celibate was funny! i mean, i agree with haley, she's always been there and real so why stop now right? and he can't resist her! sweet!

anyway, as you can see i really loved this fic so much! it was great! and even though i love cute chubby baby james too, this was perfect! it framed exactly all the right emotions if they had a girl. i really loved it as i do with all your writing! seriously, let me know if you have any tips. great job! once again, i really loved it.

Lax
CompletelyAddicted chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
That story was just the right amount of fluff... It was written just beautiful! I really enjoyed it! The only problem was wishing it was longer.

Can't wait to read more!

Kristian
Im.Just.Like.Me chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
That was SOO funny. "Refering yourslef as mommy does not help matters Haley." HA that was funny. And the teen thing about a boy like him. And the joined name thing. I think this is ganna be awesome update.
itsonlyinevitable chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
hahah. i can not stop giggling and smiling after reading this. it's pretty much embarrasing. you did great! i wish that they would have had a baby girl..because i think it would have been way adorable to see nathan interact with a little girl in the future. anywho, this one shot was amazing!