Reviews for Brave Companion of the Road
Bil chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Nice continuation of the story. I really liked this.
ManonLeChat chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Very nicely done. Thank you!
Spewilicious chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Ok, you brought tears to my eyes... Sad, sweet fic... mostly sad..
Sakana chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
Spiff! I really like this story; everyone's in character, and I love the comparisons to stone and bark. I'm also grateful for a fic about Molly. I don't think she gets enough attention.
Jenn Osborne chapter 1 . 11/11/2001
Touching. I like how it ends.
rei chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
you have a real talent. this doesn't even have to be a fanfic. it could be anyone.
diamondgirl chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
that's one of those bittersweet endings that I just have to have every now and then to prevent the cavities _
Leta chapter 1 . 7/27/2001
Wow - I love this. I'm such of fan of your Buffy stories and when I saw you'd written a fic for one of my favorite stories I just had to read it. You're captured the feeling of the origianl novel very well.
Hannie chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
This is very good! Your writing fits the style of the book perfectly and everyone is very in character. I'd really like to thank you for basing this on the book, there are so many fics out there based on the movie which was STUPID and MUTILATED the book. Sorry about the rant. This fic manages present tense very well, and perfectly grasps the theme of the book
SkItZoFrEaK chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
This is great! I love the book, and I think this is a pretty good continuation. it leaves some up to the imagination, but explains enough to get the point through. Is it going on my favorites list? Oh yes.