Reviews for Temptation Affairs
I was looking for a royai fic and wasn't dissapointed. I like it but my favorite part was the end, just because of the babies. Even thought this fic is from 2007 i wanted to leave a review :) have a nice day.
Hawkstang chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I just love reading this story it's awesome:)
mary mustang cullen chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
very nice your story
edwardfiend chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
I really enjoyed this! :)
Axel19 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Oh is hawkeye gonna cheat on her husband?great story
svvanmillsarchive chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
So... ROSS TOLD HIM? D:
MoonStarDutchess chapter 10 . 5/12/2010
Since I reviewed this fic a while ago it won't let me review again with my account. I felt the need to. I was telling my friend Riri how much I love this and started reading it again.

Seriously, I must have read this fic 100 times since you wrote it.

The reason I love this fic so much is because its creative, and tells a helluva good story. I like how you kept them in character while still making them out of character to fit the story. That is a very difficult thing to do. There are stories out there that have flourishing writing with tons of details and angst but read more like a manual and one can't connect with them.

With your story, it has just enough details, just enough to keep the reader interested, and doesn't need to be heavily detailed to get the story across.

So I applaud you on this. I really enjoyed reading it for the god knows whatever many times I've read it.

Much Love
sophiekeseki chapter 10 . 3/16/2010
I completely forgot how much chemistry they had before i read this xD

Great job :3
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 10 . 11/30/2008
Aw! I love this story.. Franks a jerk though...

Love it!

-AMLF
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
love it!
darkflame666 chapter 3 . 2/13/2008
Oh...hehe, i'm enjoying this!
darkflame666 chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
nice, i love it...

i like the way you're keeping roy in charcter, uh, a bit:3

anyways, really, uh, drooly:3 (if u know what i mean, btw, compliment, not insult:D)
darkflame666 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
hey! like the plot...the whole...rizaxarcher thing...uh, btw, just curious, i'm not that experienced in fanfic linggo, what's AU?
c u r i o u s - f a t e chapter 10 . 12/28/2007
that was really good. riza was a bit OOC at times, but besides that it was very entertaining. good job. _
Ru-Doragon chapter 10 . 9/24/2007
-squelling and clapping hands- OH THAT'S SO CUTE! I must tell you, I didn't think I was going to like this story very much at all. I really love it. Not the best I've ever read, but nowhere near the worst. It has a great ending. Congrats on such a great story. _