Reviews for A Not So Fatal Injury
SaRan1999 chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
Ah! So nice :)
Thank you!
Winter.Waltz chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I like it! You portrayed all the characters really well! And your writing's lovely: simple and flowing and all-together very enjoyable to read! And Jade being Jade is just fantastic :) I hope to seeing more LukexTear fics from you :D
Cheetah Goddess chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Cheetah Goddess: Hmm...I like it! It really potrays what I would think Luke would think at this point in the game. I love Jade being all evil...And it's cute!

Silver: Bleh...

Cheetah Goddess: Don't mind her, she's alergic to cute. But I'm not, and I love it! Good job!
VilyaSage chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
This is cute! I like the style and the description. Luke only being able to thank her after she couldn't hear him was pretty spiffy, and right on with the game dialogue. :)
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
“I was merely trying to impart the wisdom of my experience on you youngsters.” Jade had said. But I quite easily remember a quote that speaks contrary to that.

"I don't teach. I don't take apprentices. I don't impart knowledge." Jade via Keterburg. ...And no, I didn't have that memorized... heh... .;;

::ahem:: Moving on, you captured extremely well the character of the whiny, little br-err, Luke... before he cut his hair. o;; That, and Tear's somewhat coldness to him... though that part of the game is really a cold sting for any Lukear fan. Essential to the story as a whole, though it is, what you've written here could easily be a scene-ish blurb within the game itself to ease the sting of the near antiLukear stuffs in the beginning...

...WTF am I? Some sort of Video Game Shrink? Screw that, it was a good ficlet and will tide over until you get back. :P

Have fun! :D ::waves::
Exhile87 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Yay, first review, I hope P... XD This was an awesome read. Nice job with the mild Luke/Tear and evil Jade. Having Luke really freaked out about death was a nice link to that certain part in the game. What happened to Guy in the second half of the story, though? D