Reviews for Vigilante Terrorist
Cutter12 chapter 22 . 2/22/2013
Squee! Don was Utterly and totally a hero. :D
I could just feel the pressure he was under as he tried to navigate the situation that Telford had placed him in. Wonderful story and I enjoyed reading it very much. Thanks for writing it, and I look forward to reading more of your stuff in the future.
LockBox22 chapter 22 . 11/14/2009
ALEO, i can't say enough how much i enjoy coming across something written by you.

Your stories are always wonderful to read and the plot lines are really great.

Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us.
EmptySky chapter 21 . 5/19/2009
Part 2- The entire drama progresses at a dizzying speed, I feel. I mean, look at Don there. He’s totally innocent and shopping for Christmas presents, and then all of a sudden his personal nightmare is back forcing him to do something he doesn’t want to do, causing him to go against his “professional honor” and involving him in something that might threaten his FBI career. He is forced to lie to his superiors, I do believe that might get him in trouble.

When Telford was arrested I groaned again, just like in the first story you wrote to this storyline. Don really has to do many things there, all within 24 hours. I think I couldn’t do a job like he does. He’s really at danger there, has to keep cool, and pretty much handle people coming from two different sides (or three, if you count Zuheen). And also, again poor Don gets beaten down by Telford.

O.O A SHOT FIRED AT HIM? DUDE! I’m glad that Don finally got to tell someone of what’s going on there. I was happy to find out more of the man behind all this, their true motivation, just the backup stuff :)

One thing I enjoyed, in a non-weird way, was Don telling Telford/Telson to get down on his knees and cross his legs, because if I remember that correctly it’s what was done to Don. It’s time for Don to be in control there, for him to regain some confidence. It’s also really good that he didn’t shoot Telson, obviously. The ending was unexpected, but I still enjoyed it very much. Thanks for writing the sequel, and though it took me way over an hour to read and comment on everything, it was perfect. I saw that there is a third part to the series, but I’ll get to that in a couple of days. See ya!
EmptySky chapter 22 . 5/19/2009
PART 1- Now, to this story. I told you I had the sequel written on my ‘Have-to-comment’-list. And since it has to many chapters it was rather in a later position. Anyway here I am. I was so stoked for the story, you wouldn’t believe it. Though I know this will cost me some of my sleep, at this being 110 pages in the word document where I copied everything into. I go chapter by chapter, erase what I’ve read and write my comment instead. I have to admit that English is not my first language and that I didn’t know what “vigilante” meant, but I looked it up and now I’m even more exited. I saw that it has my buddy Telford in it again, so that might be a hint to that organization I was wondering about in the first part.

I really liked the way you described Don’s reaction when he saw Telford. “His own personal boogeyman”, which really has the situation fitting. I remember how you ended the chapter of the previous story, so this is like… I don’t know, the perfect pick-up. In the second chapter there was something giving me the chills: the way Don had to consider his actions. First considering to shoot Telford with a shaking hand, or pointing the gun to himself to stop everything, or to surrender and once again loose control. Also, remarkable is the way that Telford *knows* how Don is thinking. That he actually took the risk of Don not acting the way he made it out to be. I’m hooked up at chapter 2 already, damn you ;)

I really want to know who the ‘boss’ of everything is, who that distorted electronic voice is… Is it used to prevent Don from recognizing that person in general, or because Don actually would recognize the person cause he already knows them? Maybe I’ll find out )
epalladino chapter 22 . 5/7/2009
This was even better than the first story. I liked how you used Charlie here and, once again, your OCs are very well crafted. You write suspense well.

Looking forward to the sequel.

Thanks, Beth
Ditzyleo chapter 22 . 4/8/2008
Wow!

Just wow- you really know how to tell a story! I almost slid off my seat I was so close to the edge! Great charcterisation, plotting, pacing...yeah just great!
Zaidie chapter 22 . 2/29/2008
Wow. I just found your stories, and I've read through several of them, and I just have to say, you are a very good writer. Your stories are so interesting. So much action and I just had to keep reading until I found out what happened next. Especially with all those wonderfully awful situations you manage to throw Don into. He's my favourite character too, and I just love to see him in sticky spots. Keep up the writting. I can't wait to read more of your work.
Cairis Rin chapter 22 . 11/30/2007
Wow! I've been reading this all day, unable to stop! You have a great way with writing tension. I absolutely loved it. And since Don's my favorite character, angst Don stories are the best!
starfleetofficer1 chapter 22 . 10/3/2007
Sorry I took so long finishing it-it rules! Good job! I loved it! Very reminiscent of 24, but definitely had a Numb3rs feel throughout. 24 meets Numb3rs!
Prems chapter 22 . 7/30/2007
Loved this fic. The story is compelling and kept me interested throughout. I loved the way you had written Don – just like how he should be. Brilliant, strong but has his insecurities as well. Liked Charlie for a change because he did his genius stuff, was level-headed and most of all, didn’t do Don’s or his team’s job for them.

The only things I missed - Don's time recovering in the midst of his family and Don's interaction with Wachowski after the fact. But that is only because I enjoyed the read and it has left me wanting more. Any chance of an epilogue?

So does Don get a commendation?
luvnumb3rs chapter 22 . 7/25/2007
Hurry with the next story. Great ending to this one.
Rinne chapter 22 . 7/19/2007
Loved the twist in the ending.

Looking forward to more.
rower4life chapter 22 . 7/19/2007
Just wanted to let you know that it was an excellent story and I enjoyed reading it, I'm looking forward to the the next one.
simanis chapter 22 . 7/19/2007
wow it's over, thank you very much... Seems so real.. this terrorist thingy. Trust Don not to trust Zuheen. Very good. Aleo, I enjoyed it much. thanks again.
Zubeneschamali chapter 22 . 7/19/2007
Wow, tense right up to the finish. Great job! I get the feeling we haven't seen the last of your mad mathematician bomber; at least I hope we haven't...