Reviews for Her Secret Garden
SeeD Selphie Tilmitt chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Not sure what to really say beside I thought it was awesome. I mean, while reading I was thinking "Where's the horror?" then comes the ending and it caught me off guard, so kudos to you. Thanks for the wonderful story. _

~Selphie~
No one specific chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Towards the begining I thought- I don't read romance...but this was under horror...

No, I rarely read romance. This was great! I thought that it was really creepy in a lot of it.
Devil Lace chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I was NOT looking for happy, I was looking for death and evilnes muhaahaha no for real though, I was like, when I was reading the part about Marluxia being a local garden boy I'm like ohmygah selphie its the pink-haaired pedo run!

ahh man, and then I scrolled up and its like romance/horror and I got uber duber excited. and then...

the end! the end was so smexyfull haha okay well ... creepy yet MarMar was there so it had to be smexy.

All in all, you did ssuch a good job at writing a weird crack pairing like this and I am DEF faving

wolfie
Death.By.Fanfiction chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Eek. That's... Creepy. :\ Poor Selphie.
Chibi-Heartless chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Wow! o.o

You really surprised me there with the ending...which is good! xD Because I love surprises x3

This was a really good story, like how it was all happy at the start, and then suddenly an unexpected twist emerges from out of nowhere! xD

This is so going in my favourites! xD
Kairi the Strong chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
I know I shouldn't, but I love the ending. It was a perfect Marluxia ending line.
malu kuku chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
...oh O.O

You've really took me by surprise with this "(not so)happy ending"... And this is great because I love surpises w

Bad Marluxia for killing little innocent girls, bad!
haru-teri22 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
oh that was just so sad!

i mean you usually wouldn't expect that from a fic...

but it IS marluxia...

poor Selphie... :[

i liked it despite the... sadness of it.
Sequizurx chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
wow! i wasn't expecting that. prob'ly 'cause i hadn't looked at the label, but if it'd seen it was romance/horror i would have thought of "the little shop of horrors", which is a play i went to see once about a weird plant that eats people and lives off blood. then it grows huge and eats everyone the end. it was a very happy play, as i'm sure you can imagine.

but i like this idea muchmuchmuchmuch better as it's less creepy. but still weird and evil and stuff. yes.

like, how he tricked her and then trapped her was a really original non-cliche idea. i never would have seen it coming.

now i think about it, marly and selphie are pretty well matched. they're both girly and i can so see selphie loving flowers like he does. only he probably grows evil flowers to kill people with. as demonstrated in this fic.

ah, poor selphie! nobody knows where she is! she should have strangled him with her jump rope while she had the chance, silly girl. but that's selphie all over. ~sighs and shakes head~

_
manic the hedgehog chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
o.O ok intresting i liked this story good ending
MyDreamsToYou chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
i really liked this story.

you have marluxia's character down and didnt change him!

i mean its fun to read the pink gay lovin flower boy marluxia once in a while because its amusming but thats all they usually have!

im glad to see the real marluxia! great job!
ragdollreject chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
That took me by surprise! I didn't even see the horror label. I LOVED IT THOUGH! You killed one of my favorite character...but IT WAS AWESOME! I loved how he murdered her so artistically.
Jaded-Raindrop chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
OMG.

You did a SelphiexMarluxia.

I like how it was all happy in the beginning, and then the storm, and then Marly's all 'Look, I have a surprise for you.' and Selphie of course is all 'Omg, really?'

And she ends seeing this prettiful garden and being killed...

..By Marly.

Poor Selphie.

I know what you mean about Marluxia being manipulative-I had planned on my SelphiexMarluxia to be really happy-but Marluxia's just...well, you know...

Anyway~

This was really good and SelphiexMarluxia equals lots of love.

Jade
Telos chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Awesome! I loved the whole thing. I must say, I expected the ending, but only because you labeled it "horror"! Both characters are well done in this short period of time.
chicagoxpillowz chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
well

yeah.

i thought it was amazingly awesome.

i love fics without happy endings.

i consider them give-aways.

_