Reviews for Love Before Lies
Nitewlfe chapter 1 . 10/24/2018
Now that jkr finally admitted it should have been harry hermione i admit, luna is the only other one that i could see with harry. As for her not wanting to be predictable or cliche (fine then put hermione with neville) hes the only other character as noble or brave as harry. Not the completely worthless git of ron who had no impact over the entire seven books.
Selkura chapter 11 . 4/8/2016
Great story! I really liked it!
Alie-yaoi chapter 11 . 9/26/2014
i like
KimuraNayaki chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Language! I'm eleven and I do NOT enjoy reading so many swear words. It has a bad influence on what I say in public.
Herne chapter 11 . 5/18/2010
This is good.
hpforever-xtina17 chapter 7 . 3/8/2009
not too bad of a story, but you mentioned the locket briefly, and then didn't mention it again...wouldn't they have to destroy it? and nagini? I don't really care for the way you randomly skip around, like at the wedding...and the end where ginny all of a sudden gives harry up and sees neville, really? The way you were portraying doesn't seem like she could get over him that easily...
GreyAB chapter 3 . 1/16/2009
cleared my browser and low and behold the button to the next chapter appeared.

Now that I am able to read the rest of this I will do so :)

Anyway a nice chapter and I am looking froward to see how things play out.
GreyAB chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
found this story again and decided to read whats here and im a bit confused. the story is marked as complete, but the end of the chapter has tbc on it.

all in all though an interesting little story, but i got to the end and wwondered when the next chapter was going to be as it seems a bit unfinished, but that could just be me :)
riegert8 chapter 11 . 3/27/2008
I think that this is a very good story, It sad that Ginny used a love potion to get Harry to notices her. I glad to see that Harry and the Weasley's still seem to be close, even with Ginny mistake. I like that Neville ask Ginny out for a drink. I am glad that I read this story
The Potters are cool chapter 11 . 8/19/2007
I loved it! it was brilliant! i cant wait till "matter of the hearts is out"

keep going !
HarryHermioneFan3 chapter 11 . 8/7/2007
LOVED IT! This story was romantic, but it still had some of that true Harry Potter action. I never thought about Ron and Luna together but they made a good pair. And of course, Harry and Hermione were adorable.

Keep up the good work!

P.S HaryHermione FOREVER
Jazmin.Salazar chapter 11 . 8/6/2007
wow nice yay harry won. Great Job
GinnyLover14 chapter 11 . 8/6/2007
Very good story!

Cant wait to see your next!
amelia chapter 11 . 8/5/2007
i think u should make one or two more chapters about harry and hermione's first "time" at having sex!if, u do, i bet u that you will be one the top of my fav. authors list!
immortal7 chapter 11 . 8/5/2007
it was good to see everyone get together in the end and stil beable to look beyond the war. can't wait for your next story later