Reviews for It's a Promise
Hope you write more stories in the yyh fandom! This is really great!
Ps sorry for spamming your reviews'( the last two was me too)'''
I love this! I love it when the casts' classmates react to the secrets kept, or something if the like and it's soooooo hard to find a story like that, or even a good one! Thank you so much for writing this LOVELY/GREAT/SUPERB(etc.) story! love this! Have reread this countless of times! :)))
This is a really really really really really GREAT story. Have reread it like five times and I'm still not bored of it. Will definitely read it many more times. :)
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
that was super cute
crimsontears82684 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
This was interesting. It was written well and I enjoyed Yusuke and Keikos interactions. The only thing I have to disagree with is the "possesive" bit in regards to demons. There are only a handfulk of manga/anime that have demons being possesive in this sense and no reference in YYH of this at all. It is mostly a fanon trope and a disturbing one at that. Over possesivness in a relationship is a sign of abuse not love. Other than that this was a good fic.
AnimexFreakz 0.o chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SQUEALING FANGIRL HERE! SO cute! Okay, thank-you so much for writing, I enjoyed it greatly so. Ah, it left me breathless. Oh yeah and love the ending!
-kitty .
donkeycheese chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Aw.. This is so cute! Keiko and Yusuke forever!
Hebi R chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I liked it. Though, really, they called Yuusuke inhuman, /he admitted it/, and at the end the students still think he's a yakuza punk?! I realize it is perfectly in character; most of the humans really were that oblivious, but /seriously?/ He just performed a nearly-impossible fighting move WHILE also in the middle of a physics-defying hold (because even though you see it all the time it fiction, holding someone in the air like that would unbalance a person no matter how strong they were unless they weighed significantly more than the one they were lifting. If Yuusuke gained super-dense bones along with his demon powers that added at least two hundred pounds without making him look any bigger, it would be possible, but that would be further evidence that the guy ain't human.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
great story :)
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I love this story! I kinda felt the same about how they just kinda skipped over his heritage and the ending was a little too open for my tastes.
the-writing-vampire chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I like how Yuusuke is all possesive of Keiko.
Gothic Butterfly chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Yeah, I liked your version of the end better D
NANLIT chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
That was fun to read. I liked how intimidating Yusuke was to Takanaka but t the same time can be sweet to Keiko in his own way. Stealing a jewel from the national treasury. Haha. Speaking of normal friends of Keiko, I wonder what became of Keiko's 2 friends from the very beginning; they disappeared once Yusuke came back to life the first time.
tsukinopen chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
yeah! awesome alternate ending!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Nice. I'm glad she stopped him. Threatening the guy (and maybe spinning him one handed in the air) was good enough. And fun. Here's to his ties to both worlds. Thanks for writing about his demon side. Too few do.