Reviews for It's a Promise
ravenloo0926 chapter 1 . 8/29/2022
Raizen is not Yuusuke's father, rather he (Raizen) is his (Yuusuke) ancestorlike many great grandfatherand the demonic power just happens to appear to him (Yuusuke)
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 5/26/2020
J'ai toujours aimé ce manga dommage qu'il n'ait pas continué.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2018
AWAWAWWWWWWWW I RLY CANT STAND THIS. HOW. JUST HOW. CAN ONE ONESHOT STORY BE JUST S D? I must say that this is rly one of my favourite, if not my favourite fanfic I have ever written. at least, I can say with conviction that it is the one I have read the most times. I've left reviews here before haha but I really love this story and I have been trying to find stories like this to no avail. ahhh! I was wondering if it would perhaps be possible for you to write more for this fandom? because I really love your stories and writing style and you you hakusho is my favourite anime ever! I really look forward to anymore stories from you and keep up the GREAT work! ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2018
Hiii! I have already read this sooo many times and posted a few reviews, but I don’t think ANYTHING could do this story justice. Just reread this AGAIN and I really can’t help but post another review. THIS STORY IS JUST SOOOOOOOOO GREAAATT! I can’t believe it! THANKS FOR SUCH AN EXCELLENT STORY!
etm chapter 1 . 3/27/2018
encantada the maiden here, praise the Lord hallelujah! darling you just nailed a Y and K fanfic! great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2018
This is just sososososososo damn frickin’ GREAT! I can say for sure that I have at _least_ read this 8 time already and definitely will be coming back many times more! :D THANK YOU FOR SUCH A GREAT STORY AND KEEP UP THE **GREAT** WORK! _
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
Hope you write more stories in the yyh fandom! This is really great!
Ps sorry for spamming your reviews'( the last two was me too)'''
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
I love this! I love it when the casts' classmates react to the secrets kept, or something if the like and it's soooooo hard to find a story like that, or even a good one! Thank you so much for writing this LOVELY/GREAT/SUPERB(etc.) story! love this! Have reread this countless of times! :)))
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
This is a really really really really really GREAT story. Have reread it like five times and I'm still not bored of it. Will definitely read it many more times. :)
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
that was super cute
crimsontears82684 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
This was interesting. It was written well and I enjoyed Yusuke and Keikos interactions. The only thing I have to disagree with is the "possesive" bit in regards to demons. There are only a handfulk of manga/anime that have demons being possesive in this sense and no reference in YYH of this at all. It is mostly a fanon trope and a disturbing one at that. Over possesivness in a relationship is a sign of abuse not love. Other than that this was a good fic.
AnimexFreakz 0.o chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SQUEALING FANGIRL HERE! SO cute! Okay, thank-you so much for writing, I enjoyed it greatly so. Ah, it left me breathless. Oh yeah and love the ending!
-kitty .
donkeycheese chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Aw.. This is so cute! Keiko and Yusuke forever!
Hebi R chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I liked it. Though, really, they called Yuusuke inhuman, /he admitted it/, and at the end the students still think he's a yakuza punk?! I realize it is perfectly in character; most of the humans really were that oblivious, but /seriously?/ He just performed a nearly-impossible fighting move WHILE also in the middle of a physics-defying hold (because even though you see it all the time it fiction, holding someone in the air like that would unbalance a person no matter how strong they were unless they weighed significantly more than the one they were lifting. If Yuusuke gained super-dense bones along with his demon powers that added at least two hundred pounds without making him look any bigger, it would be possible, but that would be further evidence that the guy ain't human.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 4/25/2013