Reviews for The Day Rowena Ravenclaw Was Almost Hanged
Remembertoturnonthelights chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Yes! I'm such a Godric/Rowena fan and this was a great story! I find that there are so good founders stories, but I loved this! Well done! X
Madame BonBons chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I love it.
You've portrayed them all so well.
DragonQuill6913 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Aww! This is a great story, it had all the elements of a perfect tale - romance, action, drama. Thankyou for writing such a great story MyPhoenixLament! God bless you!
Qu0thTheRavenNeverm0re chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Ah, there is not enough Godric/Rowena in the world. I'm glad to see we've collected another follower...heheheheh... heh just kidding. Well, your characterization is intriguing and oh so deep- its perfect. You mastered the time period right down to the dialogue. Oh how I love this!
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This was such a sweet story. I enjoyed it. The characterizations were strong and Godric is just an adorable idiot. Who has more to him than Rowena knows. I love their banter and how they're so oblivious to it. I loved how Salazar is all 'oh, brother'. I loved that Godric came up with muggles. He makes me think of a puppy, all that he is a lion :-P

I enjoyed this glimpse to the founders world. Very wonderful.
Morgana chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
THIS IS AMAZING! I loved it soooooo much! best four founders fic i have read yet! I LOVE THIS SOOOOO MUCH! i can't express how amazing and perfect this is for them :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D
Broken Gold chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
I really liked this story! I love the ending. "You're delirious." :D
pocroyo chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Wow. That's all I can say. You have me speechless. And addicted to the Rowena and Godric pairings.

Your oneshots about them are the best. No competition. Write more!
bethanyblacklestrange chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I LOVED IT! OMG THIS WAS AN AMAZING STORY!:D
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Great job. I really enjoyed it. Very entertaining and extremely well-written. I loved the ending line, "By the time the grounds of Hogwarts castle loomed ahead, she had quietly asked that her dress be returned to its original red. It was not, she decided, such a terrible color after all."
barelyamiable chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Personally, I don't quite have a preference towards fanfiction of the Founder's Era.

This, however, was lovely.

The personalities were well developed and the story was beautifully written.

I absolutely fell in love with it.
themoormaiden chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
This was an amazing piece of writing which had me captured from the very start, I loved how you characterized everybody and also loved the use of old English.

I rarely read fictions about the four founders but this had to be one of the best, and if Rowena and Godric were how you captured them (which seems highly reasonable to me) I could see they would make a great couple.

Keep up the excellent work!
Mellie E chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Hi. So I see I'm not the only person in the universe who ships Rowena and Godric. That's nice to know.

Aw, it was such a wonderful story. Very well-written - not that I know that much about writing, much less about old English. As far as I can tell, though, you've done a wonderful job. I love it.

Sorry I'm not the best reviewer ever, I can't seem to order my thoughts and place them into words. Hopefully, I'll make it up by placing the story on my favorites list, because it totally deserves to be there.

Mellie.
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
That was very good!

I really liked the beginning (And the rest of it), it was very interesting to learn so much from a few paragraphs!

Have a good day!
something-like-love chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Aw, I love Godric/Rowena, and this was too awesome ]I love their kiss.