Reviews for 2つの中心
nii-blueberryfreak chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
This is very nice! Love it! :D
BitterBirch chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
aw. that is so sweet. i really love these kind of asucaga fics. they're so fluffy. yeah. totally cute. though there were some grammatical errors the point was understood. really cute too of kira and his little pendant. hahah
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
It was so sad in the beginning...i couldn't bring myself to read it...it was breaking my heart...but now i am happy because Athrun and Cagalli is together(yeah!)...you did a super wonderfull terrefic awesome job on this oneshot...which is the best one shot story i ever read...well good luck with your other story!
L.O.V.E AsuCaga chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
swet...tat waz so...romantic...

well...done, it ended up the way i always wanted!

Asucaga always...i luve them! yay..i'm so happy 4 them
gseedlover chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
AWESOME! i love this! this is one of my favs... i wish something like this were to happen.. awesome job once again ILOVE IT
cottongreentea chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
OMG! This was just BEAUTIFUL! I can actually picture this as the Final Plus! They should make this fic into an actual Final Plus! While i reading this, a little thing in my head was telling me that it was somehow related to that pic I posted in my profile. And it was! I was shocked! I'm so glad that that pic inspired you to write this fic! It's a definate favorite for me and it should be a favorite for everyone else also! You ARE truly and AWESOME author! This oneshot raised my spirits up about a problem i was dealing with. Thank you so much Freyris! I LOVE this Oneshot so much! I don't know what else to say!
3fi-pina3 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Wow. This made me cry XD All he had to say was sorry!

That's so sweet!
Mage666 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I really like this ending, Well done, you've done yet another great fic. Keep up the good work Mage6
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
fieLds of hope.. kawaii! XD lol somehow, I knew that's where you got the idea.. *smiLes* I was thinking of that pic whiLe I was reading.. hmm.. nobody reaLLy knew what happened to AsuCaga's promise (some caLL it) ring, ne? demo, didn't CagaLLi kEep it hidden somewhere in her drawer? y'know.. oh nvm.. _ queen of my heart, ne? isn't that a song? :) right Kira.. mission accompLished.. just Like what you toLd your twin the moment you arrived at ORB.. yeah, everyone got their happy ending.. YEAH! AsuCaga forever! nyWeiZ, kawaii fic! .~

P.S. if your an AsuCaga fan, I encourage you to view this URL: