Reviews for Dropped Off
lol cute, update soon
Taeniaea chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
Great Story!
CraZy Blue MonKey chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Oh what a sad loney life you have. Every one wants to be mean to you. Except that one person whos first submission was nice. Haha I felt the need to comment on my on story. Sorry me just being silly and not writing chapters like I should be as I said hard classes will make more chapters soon during summer break. ha haha!
Amber Fisher chapter 3 . 5/1/2009
I LOVE THE CONCEPT OF A DBZ/INU CROSSOVER I'VE ACTUALLY BEEB FIDDELING WITH THE IDEA MY SELF BUT WAS GOING TO DO A G/V AND MAKE VIDEL AND KOGOMA COUSINS AND HAVE GOHAN AND VIDEL SENT BACK IN TIME FROM BULMAS LAB I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO SEE WERE YOUR FIC ENDS UP THOUGH SO DO ME A FAVOUR AND DON'T JUST STOP WRITING IT. I HATE IT WHEN I GET INTO A FIC AND IT JUST STOPS GETING UPDATED OR GETS DISCONTINUED.
55643 chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
Please update soon.
angel61991 chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
interesting please update soon.
batdiva101 chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
O_O THat was really random.
Critic Chick chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
It's kinda...random. And it leaves me wondering what I just read.

Now this person is a genius. Hopefully the link shows up.
Minxmessenger chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
the storie is good just that it has some grammar errors other than that it's good.
Critic Chick chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
This is way too short to start a story. You should have waited until you had more content to post anything. You basically posted a summary. That's a really lame thing to do. It wastes time and doesn't give the reader any insight as to what the story is like. Please don't do this again.