Reviews for An Easter to Remember Always
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
You are a good writer. I enjoyed this story along with the first one and I'll probably go find some more of your stories to read next. Keep up the good work :)
Del21 chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
great story!
Del21 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Interesting ending can't wait to read the next part!
hungryhippo112 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I know you pride yourself on detail, yet this is TOO much detail. Maybe include more dialogue and more plot to it to spice it up. And I like the series :D
xAngelic chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
I loved this story! It was long and well written with like, 2 errors... I'm currently rewatching Trinity Blood, not seeing ALL of the episodes, also meaning I don't remember/know (might've missed the episode) with Leon XD But I had Wikipedia to thank for the info

Anyway, I really hope you continue with this story. Although it's a good place to end, it leaves it a very suspenceful place. The 'small, dark blue velvet box', I think, being rings... of maybe, a proposal? XD I doubt you just stopped thinking about this story entirely! So it's not like you have no idea what to write... Right? (Say yes!)

CONTINUE! PLEASE!
Azaraile chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
That was a beautiful story and I hope that you do do a third part. I think I know what the 'other' thing is but i'm not sure and I REALLY want to know. Please, please, PLEASE continue this series!

Also, Esther's gift to Ion, the handcuffs, was absolutely hilarious! Esther is so clueless!

Please continue this!

pinklicious chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
HEY! HELLO WELL I JUST HAVE TO SAY I LOVE UR STORY FINALLY ION AND ESTHER GET TO BE 2 GETHER IT IS THE PERFECT STORY EVER FOR YOUNG TEENS INLOVE HEY! IN SOME OF THE CHAPTERS CAN YOU PUT IN SOME LEMON IT WILL FINALLY SHOW THEY'RE LOVE. WELL THAT'S WHAT I'VE EXPECTING A MORE INTIMACY BETWEEN THEM.

ANYWAYS I REALLY HOPE TO READ FORM YOU NEXT TIME SO FAR YOUR'E MY FAVORITE AUTHER EVER YOU REALLY BRING OUT WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR IN ROMANCE.

SEE YA!
Ashley Epstein chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
This is cute. I really enjoyed it! Of course I have yet to read the others, but I'm sure they're great as well. I particularily love how you caught Esther's almost motherly caring for Ion in the beginning. It reminds me so much of the series. I'd love to read more, so keep up the good work. ;)
Fayephoenix chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
Ehh I have something to ask though...what does the handcuffs mean? xD
fading ink chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
Hi there! Your story was just so awesome! I really loved how you described the characters' feelings and how you described the Easter festival and it's traditions. Also, Ion and Esther's kisses were very descriptive and it made me feel as if I was actually watching them kiss instead of reading about them. It was just so romantic! By the way, what do those handcuffs symbolize? Leave me a message about the handcuffs. Your vocabulary is GREAT. Keep writing more stories. I'll be rooting for you!
Gypsy Fire Moon Tigress chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
i loved the story. Its the first time i read an Ion/Esther story...im more of a Abel/Esther story girl but i absolutly loved this story and hope to see more of this story line. Your a great writer.
Sirius Canis Black chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
Gya I loved it! Please update and do the third! Pretty please! Oi, and while I read I listened to Let me hear. This series really suits the song! Yay! Update soon o_o
kittymoon14 chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
this was great. really light hearted. the part apart he handcuffs is funny. it took me five minutes to stop laughing. abel and leon are so going to get it for that one. can't wait to read another one of your stories.
aiuna chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Encore.

please continue your marvelous work.

keep it up..this story is such wonderful peace and i like it very much especially this is my fav pairing.

Ja
Cruznick06 chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
u had better make a third on...PLEASE?