Reviews for Angela Marie Snape and The boy who lived
Ginnylove9990 chapter 11 . 3/11/2009
Dang this is a great story. I do not know why you only got 87 reviews you sould have over a 10 reviews. This story is that good. I love it and can hardly wait to continued. But I just had to get this out and let you know that this is a great story. Really it is awesome. Ok got to get back to reading this. I want to know what is in Lily's letter.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
It is going to be a very good story. I just started reading it and I like it. I love Anagela Snap. Part Gryffindor,Slytherin, and Ravenclaw. Nice mix. I would not want to get on her bad side.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 33 . 3/2/2009
This is a great story. I love every word of it. Please keep up the great work
Divine Witch of Chocolate chapter 33 . 1/7/2009
This story was very good, it kept me guessing. I also liked how you put in like a whole other plot when you thought the story was over. I enjoyed it a lot.
al.the.great chapter 6 . 3/10/2008
please, for the love of god, correct your spelling mistakes... there are millions of them

such as:

whould- would

conected- connected

Gruffindor's- Griffindor's

sheilds- shields

and so many more

and this sentence... what are the words?: A girl stepped forward and Angela gave the girl ten points for volenteering ans hse stepped forward.

Elspethswann chapter 33 . 2/5/2008
I love the story
brenda-wood-sheil chapter 32 . 1/30/2008
Oh shucks I read them out of order but oh well it makes more sense now

I will go check out the new fic and thanks for this it was awesome
brenda-wood-sheil chapter 33 . 1/30/2008
so everyone is happy

this is good news for them

poor angela though I think harry should have the next baby

brenda-wood-sheil chapter 31 . 1/18/2008
i am glad things are turning out ok for everyone
LordWicked chapter 31 . 1/17/2008
aiigt its nice i dont know why but your writhing style seems familliar, maybe another fanfic site. AHH who cares its good
LordWicked chapter 30 . 1/5/2008
Harry, Severus, Dumbledore argg its to hard. Nice chapter, I take the story is almost finished
WolfGirl75 chapter 30 . 1/4/2008
i am in total suspence cant wait for more. i think it should be harry who kills her or snape.
the unknown fish chapter 30 . 1/4/2008
i think that angela could multitask and be both as well as an order member. um i think severus the real one threw the curse. it was either him or harry i think... but i'll go with snape :)
brenda-wood-sheil chapter 30 . 1/4/2008
i just want sev and angela to be all right

i think she could do both
tribalranger chapter 29 . 12/22/2007
this is a great story. more when u can.
103 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »