Reviews for Angela Marie Snape and The boy who lived
the unknown fish chapter 29 . 12/22/2007
wow
brenda-wood-sheil chapter 29 . 12/22/2007
rowena is a little thick isn't she lol

ok lets save angela
WolfGirl75 chapter 29 . 12/22/2007
oh wow i cant beliave it. its so intense. i cant wait for more.
brenda-wood-sheil chapter 28 . 12/22/2007
OOH

this chapter was awesome - on eof your best yet

the only thing that confused me was why she got so upset when she was told she was not the only girl in sevs life - she seemed so happy to have rowena and sev together - yes she would be a little jealous but she is very mature

But other than that little tiny thing - which could be because she is sick and missing harry - this had emotion and action and mystery and love and father daughter memories and everything

Good job!

Bren
brenda-wood-sheil chapter 27 . 12/19/2007
I am glad severus ha s a date but it seems out of character for him to take his daughters health so lightly - she coughs up blood and as soon as she is done he is going out for dinner?
brenda-wood-sheil chapter 26 . 12/17/2007
these guys cannot get a day off can they

Snape saved a little girl - good job

I am glad angela is so poised when she fights I hope she can take down bella and helen someday
choirsinger chapter 26 . 12/16/2007
update soon! ) awesome
TXGator chapter 25 . 12/6/2007
Sirius is back? Now that's an interesting turn. I hope he explains what happened! I look forward to the next update.
WolfGirl75 chapter 25 . 12/6/2007
this is getting really good. so how did seriuse get out of the veil? and did the shade help him get out to frame him? so he could hurt harry?
brenda-wood-sheil chapter 25 . 12/6/2007
Sirius is a nice surprise and I am glad angela is doing all right and that severus was ble to get lucius and that hector is off to hogwarts

very cool
the unknown fish chapter 23 . 12/2/2007
this was really good. few qeustions: whats a succubus like a thing that changes shape. and i think he should get the leaf first :]
LordWicked chapter 24 . 11/27/2007
err no offence but if you used an online translator i would say dont use that 1 again the gramatics are sme of the worst i ever saw
choirsinger chapter 24 . 11/27/2007
awesome! update soon!
TXGator chapter 24 . 11/27/2007
Great chapter! Hector sounds so cute! I bet he's going to find out in 3 days that he's a wizard himself! And I'm guessing that he's the one who just saved Harry. I hope he sticks around to help Harry with the rest of the quest. I think it'll do Harry some good to have some company and some help! One suggestion - if you do any more Dutch, maybe you could put the translation in the text of the story? Maybe in italics or something? I think that might make it easier to read and understand. I look forward to your next update! I can't wait to read what happens!
TXGator chapter 23 . 11/27/2007
Great chapter! I loved the dancing and especially the trick they played on Snape! I'm glad Angelia stopped the succubus. I can't wait to read all about Harry's quest!
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »