Reviews for Angela Marie Snape and The boy who lived
choirsinger chapter 24 . 11/27/2007
awesome! update soon!
GatorMom98 chapter 24 . 11/27/2007
Great chapter! Hector sounds so cute! I bet he's going to find out in 3 days that he's a wizard himself! And I'm guessing that he's the one who just saved Harry. I hope he sticks around to help Harry with the rest of the quest. I think it'll do Harry some good to have some company and some help! One suggestion - if you do any more Dutch, maybe you could put the translation in the text of the story? Maybe in italics or something? I think that might make it easier to read and understand. I look forward to your next update! I can't wait to read what happens!
GatorMom98 chapter 23 . 11/27/2007
Great chapter! I loved the dancing and especially the trick they played on Snape! I'm glad Angelia stopped the succubus. I can't wait to read all about Harry's quest!
brenda-wood-sheil chapter 24 . 11/27/2007
this is awesome

I love that sev got a chance to laugh amidst all his stress and I like hector
LordWicked chapter 23 . 11/26/2007
damn that b uh witch, i hope her err exorting?will be painfull

nice chapter
lydia2 chapter 6 . 11/26/2007
This story is not too bad but I do have a few problems with it. First, I know that you said Angela's mom was killed when she was four. Was it stray deatheaters or voldie who did it? It sounded like voldie but technically it shouldn't have been since he would have been gone for three years by that point. Also, you need a beta, or at least to reread over it and spell check it before submitting. My only other problem with it is that Angela seems a bit mary sueish. I'm still reading it though.
brenda-wood-sheil chapter 23 . 11/26/2007
I don't care what he gets first just so long as sev and harry do not have to live in a world where angela is dead because I think it will kill both of their souls
the unknown fish chapter 22 . 11/24/2007
this is so good. i liked it a lot and i can't wait for the future chapters. :]
the unknown fish chapter 21 . 11/21/2007
so good. i was totally zoned out in the beginning and was like what is going on but then i totally got it. its so intense and i'm so happy that harry admitted his feelings to angela. keep writing :)
brenda-wood-sheil chapter 22 . 11/20/2007
cool the story continues on

a new adventure indeed

shouldn't severus be more worried about angela?

brenda
GatorMom98 chapter 22 . 11/20/2007
Great chapter! I enjoyed the fight scene and I'm really sorry that poor Angela got hurt and Harry has to leave for this quest. It sounds like the quest will be really interesting! I look forward to reading all about it!
brenda-wood-sheil chapter 21 . 11/16/2007
totally rocking chapter

love that harry has messages for severus and angela from anya

bren
WolfGirl75 chapter 20 . 11/15/2007
i almost forgot. please post soon. cant wait.
WolfGirl75 chapter 21 . 11/15/2007
that was so asome. i hope voldey gets his just deseserts. i hope they live for a long time. they deserve it for all the pain they have to go through.
brenda-wood-sheil chapter 20 . 11/15/2007
very cool

I am worried about angela but I am hoping love can bring harry back

we'll see I suppose