Reviews for 5 Times House Didn't Cure Methos
Velshard chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
This little fic was delightfully entertaining and seemed to do an excellent job of keeping everyone in character, makes me sad to see it end at just 5 chapters.
Barb85 chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
I found, I read, I enjoyed. :)
InfiniteThought chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
The story idea is good and interesting, but the format is unreadable. I don't know if this is how you wrote it, or if it was changed later but really?
Harm Marie chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Liked this.
Sam chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
What a great stuff here! House and Methos, they fit perfectly! Two somewhat arrogant guys to protect themselves from the world, they fit! The only thing I don't like is that House lets Wilson know there are immortals because this should still be kept a secret and I would trust House not to tell it into the world, but Wilson is too weak... Wonder why Methos didn't do anything to move Wilson out of the appartment so that he didn't see anything.

but anyway, really great story, well-written and extremely funny to read (a floating pancreas gives an extra Of-The-Dead-Award, too)
Fignog Mincetart chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
Ah, what a great little collection! Sorry I didn't review the previous chapters; once I started, I couldn't stop!
Phoenix Flight chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
dhh chapter 5 . 3/8/2010
Great story but I was kinda sad that DEAN wasn't immortal but sam is?

Love Methos and House thou.
Crysania Fay chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
*Bursts out laughing* That was wonderful! I really loved the college scene. And he KEPT the pancreas? That is SO like House. _ Very nice! I wish you would write more!
Lynne chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
O M G.

I fell over laughing - that was totally awesome.

One of those stories where I just wish there were sequels

Anya Magera chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
Good story!
WalkInEternity chapter 5 . 6/7/2009
This is really good. I love how you wrote each character. i laughed at many parts, especially the ending. Fantastic job!
MarbleGlove chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
Heh. House is awesome. He really does take pretty much everything in stride.
GreenEyes7 chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
Very amusing piece. I like House's snark level. :D
JennyMalm chapter 5 . 3/3/2009
This was really funny, i adore this story.