Reviews for Raw Power
maritinkerbell chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
This is a cute take-off on all those Creature!Harry fics! Him being part house elf actually makes a lot of sense. More so than him being werewolf or veela or whatever.

Now, UPDATE your other fics!
vanarox chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
v says this is a sad day 4 all man kind whah heehe the power he knew not

g says i will rule all fanfics w/ my aweasomeness
the-dreamer4 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
That was hilarious! Nice reasoning on why Petunia is such a clean-freak ... if she only knew it came from being anything-but-normal.

And Harry defeats Voldy by cleansing him ... wonderful!

Great way to start my day with a good laugh.

Thanks

dreamer
jts360 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Wonder if there are any unclaimed/disowned or whatever Malfoy's that are part elf, think about it, maybe draco has half siblings he does not know about. Anyways brilliant, works well as a one shot.
sparky40sw chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
shivers - so yuck that anyone would mate with a house elf besides another elf - but beyond that it does work.

maybe you should send it to Crys a dot net for his 1001 deaths of voldemort collection.

thanks for sharing - do love your stories.
Kittie chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
LOL! Kittie likes Laumbly's ficcies.
loralee1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
rofl very cute, I'm happy the Harry finally has some family that's nice to him. lol

Great work! I really liked the 'cleaning' Voldy of the dark magic idea as well. Unique
Chipmunk chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
hahaha! this is SO hilarious. i wuz cracking up so much. my mom and dad would have made me seek medical help!:) ur super funny and im looking forward to the rest of the story!
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Brilliant. Absolutely Brilliant. Please continue it very soon.

PS: ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
oh for goodness sake...were you high when u wrote this? or had u taken too many happy pills? lol
Charzy chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
(blink, blink) well now... that was diffrent. i think ill wander off to bed, my brain just got fried.
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Now that was funny I love it, will it be a one-shot or a full story?:) Keep up the great work and update as soon as you possibly can:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now and have a nice summer:)
Delaine chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Very cute.
teddylonglong chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
A great, funny one-short! Thanks for sharing it with us :-)
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7