Reviews for Numquam
amenoshimai1 chapter 8 . 1/15
Ahhh, what?
Sentimentalstories chapter 8 . 1/9
Talking about a surprise ending! Loved it!
Rowling's Daughter chapter 8 . 6/25/2015
That was unexpected.
noraily chapter 8 . 5/1/2015
Nice story. Until that awful ending. I would have appreciated a warning for tragedy because I would have just avoided reading this.
moodysavage chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
Yeah you should def. put in the warning for character death and tragedy. I would never have read this if I had known. There is an audience for this kind of story and they would love this. But I hate this kind of story and it comes off more of a betrayal to the reader because we get blind sided. So no... This was not something that I would like and an evil Harry warning would make sense.
patheticboneslover chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
whoa..that was so fucked up.
MoiTrueDreamWriter chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
I'm so disappointed in Harry
Jessarie chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
I... ummm... don't know what to say... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! It really has the shock factor. I will give you that. I saw the warning for Character Death you added in the summary, but I guess I still wasn't expecting that... poor Severus :(
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Poor Severus [ How could you...*sigh* I stilled liked it..and I'm glad you did not put a warning, because I would have never read it. Good Job though on the story, except for the end, in my opinion ]
All Tears Must Fall chapter 8 . 6/11/2011
What a great ending! Evil -_-' Loved it, truly one of the best twists I've come across for a while _ ].
Love Magic chapter 8 . 9/29/2010
WARN PEOPLE! seriously! When you said character death I thought it was just Darla but AARGH! sorry, it was quite well written but I don't really like character death stories. Plus you might want to put it under Romance and Tragedy.
IucunditaFloridus chapter 8 . 8/20/2010
U killed sevrious. ... I hate u.
Fyreheart chapter 8 . 4/29/2010
A little honesty in your descriptions would be the decent thing to do.
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 8 . 4/21/2010
ehh... -_-' no com.
Janna chapter 8 . 4/17/2010
That was completely suprising, and as much as I hated the end, you shouldnt warn because that would give it away. maybe you could just mention that this isn't going to be the usual happy ending snarry fic