Reviews for Vampire Kisses: Starlight
Roni Rapture chapter 1 . 7/14/2007

i was reading the reviews for the other Vamp. Kisses story in Alexanders point of view and i saw wat u worte so i decided to read your story because i was growing tired of waiting for the other story to have a new chapter, plus i thought that it was the only story. but i was wrong. and so were YOU! u portry him perfectly! and i have only read the 1st chapter! it was soo intresting to read about Alexander as a 6 year old, i could just imagine him, the cutest thing in the world! u were so wrong about yur writting its not even funny! dont tell the other author of the other Alexander story, but i think u protray him better! OMG! and u dont wait FOREVER to keep writing! she hasnt written since 6/29/07 or something like that. this is so amazing its not even funny! like i was hooked from the 1st sen. i can totally see all the pain hes gone through, i mean i always have, but u described the pain in SUCH detail that i could almost feel my heart breaking as i read it! no! no! it did break! lol

yur so descriptive! u make the story come to life. and u gave us something that i dont think anyone else has. a little background on out dear Alexander.

hes so lonely, i cant wait to read about how he 1st feels wene he meets, or see's, raven.

stop saying that u dont portray him well! u portray as well as Ellen does. i mean i love the way the other author portrays him, but theres just something about yur tecnique.(spelt wrong.) lol

its truly captivating!

schizophrenic-twilight-lover chapter 3 . 7/12/2007
What Edward and Bella the ones in the silver volvo? lol awesome story
riddiculusvampire chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
wow, this is great! I love the vampire kisses series! i've always wanted to know Alexander's point of view on it too! So far it's REALLY good!
JLVR chapter 12 . 7/6/2007
this story is really awesome. the fact that you wrote it from the guys point of view is cool, everyone always writes it from the girls point of view.
The Crone's Daughter chapter 12 . 7/6/2007
awesome! love it when Raven breaks in to his house then runs like a deer in headlights when she sees him!Keep on writing girl!
MartaSwan chapter 12 . 7/6/2007
oh like it...really good...

update soon!

The Crone's Daughter chapter 8 . 7/3/2007
Greatest story ever! Please keep on writing Girl...or Guy.
XxChocolatexKissesxX chapter 5 . 7/1/2007
This is FANTASTIC. I love Vampire Kisses and Alexander is such an amazing character! I love how you've written it and I especially love how the first part of the story has talked about his life before Dullsville mainly. You're on such a roll here and I really, really, really hope you'll keep updating more and more!

Also, I love the comic relief. The part where Alexander remembers the locker room and punching Jagger at the tender age of nine was so awesome. _
LadyMinnyOfRaven chapter 5 . 7/1/2007
NO! How dare you leave it on such a clif hanger... I want more. LOL.

This chapter was probably the best so far. I see simulataties between Raven and Alexander in yours, by the way they talk and react.

Wonderful work! Can't wait to read more.
LadyMinnyOfRaven chapter 4 . 7/1/2007
I don't remember that scene in the orinigal book, but I guess I have to re-read it again anyway. I like how you were going through the bands that Alexander likes, oh and the dream Alexander has of Raven (well he doesn't know that yet but whatever) brilliant! Now I'm really looking forward to reading your next chapter and then bugging you toposting more. LOL.

Happiness and Vampire Kisses (not from me, but from Alexander of coarse).

LadyMinnyOfRaven chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
A car chase! I love it. LOL the silver Volvo... isn't that the same vehicle that Edward Cullen drive? LOL I don't care the scene was so cool.

Keep writing. :) :) See you round the forums.
LadyMinnyOfRaven chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
This chapter was equally as good.

Poor Alexander, he really doesn't want to marry her. I like the comic aspect of this, by the way you've describe the scenes. Its really good. Also you get to know what Alexander thinks of his own parents. Its really wonderful!

Now I'm on to reading the next chapter... I can't wait.
LadyMinnyOfRaven chapter 1 . 7/1/2007

I like this chapter. You really give Alexander a past or backstory. Also the part where he is ask what he wants to be went his older (and artist no durr...) just made me giggle. Its very ironic because Raven... the love of his life, was asked the same question and people thought her awnser was wierd.

I'll be interested to read more and review them.

Happy Writing
Fairy Bitch Ice chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Hey I love this story. But come on, UPDATE!
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15