Reviews for Vampire Kisses: Starlight
JLVR chapter 12 . 7/6/2007
this story is really awesome. the fact that you wrote it from the guys point of view is cool, everyone always writes it from the girls point of view.
The Crone's Daughter chapter 12 . 7/6/2007
awesome! love it when Raven breaks in to his house then runs like a deer in headlights when she sees him!Keep on writing girl!
MartaSwan chapter 12 . 7/6/2007
oh like it...really good...

update soon!

baci

marta
The Crone's Daughter chapter 8 . 7/3/2007
Greatest story ever! Please keep on writing Girl...or Guy.
XxChocolatexKissesxX chapter 5 . 7/1/2007
This is FANTASTIC. I love Vampire Kisses and Alexander is such an amazing character! I love how you've written it and I especially love how the first part of the story has talked about his life before Dullsville mainly. You're on such a roll here and I really, really, really hope you'll keep updating more and more!

Also, I love the comic relief. The part where Alexander remembers the locker room and punching Jagger at the tender age of nine was so awesome. _
LadyMinnyOfRaven chapter 5 . 7/1/2007
NO! How dare you leave it on such a clif hanger... I want more. LOL.

This chapter was probably the best so far. I see simulataties between Raven and Alexander in yours, by the way they talk and react.

Wonderful work! Can't wait to read more.
LadyMinnyOfRaven chapter 4 . 7/1/2007
I don't remember that scene in the orinigal book, but I guess I have to re-read it again anyway. I like how you were going through the bands that Alexander likes, oh and the dream Alexander has of Raven (well he doesn't know that yet but whatever) brilliant! Now I'm really looking forward to reading your next chapter and then bugging you toposting more. LOL.

Happiness and Vampire Kisses (not from me, but from Alexander of coarse).

Minny
LadyMinnyOfRaven chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
A car chase! I love it. LOL the silver Volvo... isn't that the same vehicle that Edward Cullen drive? LOL I don't care the scene was so cool.

Keep writing. :) :) See you round the forums.
LadyMinnyOfRaven chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
This chapter was equally as good.

Poor Alexander, he really doesn't want to marry her. I like the comic aspect of this, by the way you've describe the scenes. Its really good. Also you get to know what Alexander thinks of his own parents. Its really wonderful!

Now I'm on to reading the next chapter... I can't wait.
LadyMinnyOfRaven chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Hey,

I like this chapter. You really give Alexander a past or backstory. Also the part where he is ask what he wants to be went his older (and artist no durr...) just made me giggle. Its very ironic because Raven... the love of his life, was asked the same question and people thought her awnser was wierd.

I'll be interested to read more and review them.

Happy Writing
Fairy Bitch Ice chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Hey I love this story. But come on, UPDATE!
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15