Reviews for Vampire Kisses: Starlight
iris chapter 26 . 10/11/2008
she should join the dark side.. it will be so much better cuz she'll have Alexander by her side! imagine what he could do to her to make her scxream? lolol... yeah she needs to wake up and smell that coffee
moon-fan-101 chapter 26 . 10/9/2008
This fic rules! And you are MADE OF AWSOME! I can't wait until you get more of book 2 up! I shall use this fic as a replacement until such time as Vampire Kisses book 6 is published (sometime next summer *dramatic sigh*). Keep up the good work!

moon-fan
Ember Shadows chapter 8 . 9/20/2008
XD It took me a while to figure out the candy scene. I thought Alexander was freaking out because he got to eat so much candy..like he was a candy obssessor. xD That would've been a little OOC...And funneh!

But I get it now. :3 By the way, I love how you captured Alex's personality. I like it more than his all-noble "monk" self in the actual VK series.

Whewt!
BeauteRouge chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Ooh. Interesting. :]
babygirl242 chapter 9 . 8/29/2008
Hi Just wanted to say I LOVE the story this is actually the first piece of Vampire Kisses Fanfiction I've been able to find anywhere! I cracked up when Alexander asked if his parents were going to tell him Jagger was his concubine and wehn Alexander promised his mother he wouldn't have unprotected sex I laughed so hard I cried!
squeaker19450 chapter 26 . 8/28/2008
I really loved your story From Alexander's point of view. He's such a sweet character and you did him very well.
disneyglittersparkles chapter 26 . 8/25/2008
XD WAHAHAHAHA! I luved the whole twilight reference in chapter 3. It sucks that Alexander didn't win though. Oh well, i still luved it. i can't wait to read the sequel!
Candee-Dice chapter 15 . 8/19/2008
Haha...Jameson watches So you think you can dance?

We can totally be friends.
Candee-Dice chapter 14 . 8/19/2008
I'm speechless.

This chapter was perfect!
Candee-Dice chapter 11 . 8/19/2008
I groaned. “Jameson, you remember the last time you sent me out to pick up your ointment! I was hit on by an old lady! Who was in her bunny slippers waiting in line to purchase Friskies cat food!” I shuddered at the memory. That lady was a relentless woman. I was always weary of old women now, especially ones with bizarre cat fetishes.

That was so funny!
Candee-Dice chapter 10 . 8/19/2008
Being a broken record again...it was awesome!
Candee-Dice chapter 9 . 8/18/2008
I really love how you've portrayed Alexander.

AND Jameson is awesome, because Law and Order S.V.U. is THE show :)
Candee-Dice chapter 8 . 8/18/2008
He shielded the candy protectively.

For some reason, that really made me crack up :P
Candee-Dice chapter 7 . 8/18/2008
Really, this is just as good as reading the actual Vampire Kisses. :)
Candee-Dice chapter 6 . 8/18/2008
Yay! This means that Raven and Alexander are getting closer to meeting!
222 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »