Reviews for Vampire Kisses: Starlight

that was amazing
BOREDOM14 chapter 26 . 4/30/2008
kool keep it up
Brttany chapter 16 . 4/24/2008
i absolutly love this chapter and this entire fanfi
jojo63 chapter 26 . 4/20/2008
A sequal ? YAY! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! However, Could you also work on "heaven help me"? I REALLY love that one and i have noticed that you haven't updated for a while now. UPDATE THAT ONE!
zoe chapter 25 . 4/12/2008
PLZ PLZ PLZ make a sequel!
Paulomy chapter 26 . 4/3/2008
yay! im mentioned ] and so is steph ]

i hate jay. jay is gay. and sorry he hurt u /.

this was a really good fanfiction. the first one i ever read in my entire life and it was my fave and now its over but itll still be close to my heart ]

yay! theres a sequel ]
Paulomy chapter 25 . 4/3/2008

i knew he was gonna leave but idk why i started crying...

u r just too good ]

/ / / / / its over / / / / /
Pinkster Lily chapter 26 . 4/3/2008
Gosh, I can't believe that this story is over. I think just hearing Alexander's point of view changed the way I think and I believe that I have become a better person because of it. I can't wait to read the sequel though! Good job on writing Alexander-I know I never could.

Signed,

V.H.
xShidoniiX chapter 25 . 4/1/2008
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! I CAN'T WAIT 2 SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH BOOK TWO!
WrittingPrincess9 chapter 26 . 3/30/2008
THANK-YOU FOR THAT STORY, IT ROCKED, Just like you do. lol.

I can hardly wait for England and America in July so i can see some of these places.

Lurve your BEST BIGGEST fan

WP9

AKA Rose
brunette-in-black chapter 26 . 3/29/2008
I am so glad u are continuing the series like you told me you would. I have to admit rewriting a book on the opposite of the main character -Raven to Alexander- is probably wait more like defintely challenging. Seeing Alexander's side of the story is very interesting and you write it well. It doesn't seem unrealistic it actually is pretty believable. Please continue with your amazing writing. Oh and if you didn't know the new installment for Vampire Kisses (The Coffin Club) is being released this summer.

love and loyalty.

brunette-in-black
riddiculusvampire chapter 26 . 3/29/2008
*stands up and gives a loud round of applause*

thank you so much for being so dedicated to this story. it was really fun reading and waiting for u to update. i think i wrote this before in another review but u really have alexander's personality and essense down. great story! cant wait for the sequel!

-riddiculusvampire
tripodion chapter 25 . 3/29/2008
fantastic!

i love Boys Like Girls!
Giz13 chapter 26 . 3/29/2008
this makes me so sad! y do ppl that u love tend to leave you! thats not cool! loved it cant wait til the sequel! its going to be great!

cudos for the story! yey!
Silver Star Celine chapter 25 . 3/29/2008
. So good! You portrayed their emotions so well!
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »