Reviews for We're just partners
Fading Love chapter 7 . 9/6/2007
you gottya have to update on this one!

such a great story!

love the way you made this complicated with Sully and with Booth's love for Bren, and her thinking about the not having kids part!

please update soon!
SamJakeEly chapter 7 . 9/2/2007
Plz add more chapters

Plz also make Booth and Bones a couple again!

I HATE SULLY!

Cassandra
ashleigh chapter 7 . 9/2/2007
ohh plz add more soon its getting good
ineffable.love chapter 7 . 9/1/2007
yayy please make them work ;)
biggestbonesfan chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
sorry, i really love your story! hope you post more soon!please
biggestbonesfan chapter 7 . 9/1/2007
lov
spiffy-georgie-tate-forever chapter 7 . 9/1/2007
i loved it i hope you update soon though...love the cam/brennan friendship and i cant wait to see where your going with the who booth being an arse thing
CaRiNeSs chapter 7 . 9/1/2007
Hopefully it will Make Booth wake up and realize he wants to be with her no matter what...geez... can't wait to see what happens next so please post more soon!
Sarali1983 chapter 7 . 9/1/2007
Booth's a jerk, as usual. Serves him right!
CaRiNeSs chapter 6 . 8/16/2007
Uh oh...who dies? Hope it isn't B or B! That was funny how they both said that at the same time...so cute...glad he loves her... I hope they solve the case so they can come out with their relationship and it better not be Booth or Bones that dies...please post more soon!
FluffyZGiggler chapter 6 . 8/16/2007
Character death? NO! Unless it's Cam, in which case I don't know many who would have a problem. (sorry, major BB shipper right here)

"It's not," (tehehehehe)
ForRomance chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
WHAT? No death! NO! Geez, I was so happy because of the hilarity of "It's not", and then I read the note and it all goes to pot. NO! *sigh* I'm just hoping it's nobody really important. : (
Dances With Monkeys chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
O NO! Don't let anyone die! LOL! Well if u have to!
Jessica1986 chapter 5 . 7/26/2007
hehe, that was funny how hodgins found out, update please!
CaRiNeSs chapter 5 . 7/26/2007
I just found this and really like it! I hope Hodgins doesn't let the cat out of the bag... surely they can figure out who the killer is and then they can come out of hiding their relationship...can't wait to see what happens next so pps!