Reviews for Cadet Potter
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 4 . 10/15
good hope for more
Lirynn chapter 4 . 9/14
I know that you no longer update but I have to tell you that this is SO ADORABLE YASS.
sam chapter 4 . 8/24
Just found this and loved it. I wish you had continued this
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 8/18
Please update soon
ronjon chapter 4 . 8/6
I am so sorry that you have abandoned this story. I love your characters and it is nice to "get out of Hogwarts" now and then. It has been a while so you should give it another try.
mckertis chapter 1 . 8/2
Right. Harry Potter becoming a murderer "FOR FREEDOM AND LIBERTY !" ? Riiiiight.
rebekahalana chapter 4 . 8/1
I am finding this absolutely adorable . I love that Harry is learning magic in America , found a family , & summoned a feathered serpent ( can't spell quetzelquoatle to save my life 3) .
I see this hasn't been added to in eight years so I believe that asking for an update would be in vain so I just want you to know I have enjoyed reading your story .
jadethetroll chapter 4 . 7/17
awesome, i do really hope you continue the story sometime
Books85 chapter 4 . 7/1
Sweet. Many young people would see a military academy nearly as exotic a locale as a magical boarding school. Nice job in making it work for Harry.
MargaritaS chapter 4 . 6/18
Charlie0925 chapter 4 . 6/13
I am truly, truly LOVING this fic and so happy that I found it! Awesome writing here honey, I cannot wait to read more! ;o)
Marshman101 chapter 4 . 5/18
This story is amazing please make more
TristianWolf chapter 4 . 4/29
Hello loralee1,

I am a very huge fan of AU Harry Potter stories & love reading as many as I can find of course that is not an issue here on FF.N. When I just found your story on SofiaDragon's faves list, shes my very first Fav Author I've ever read on FF.N & saw this tale in her Favs. I look at when it was published & when last updated or has a complete.
Of course your tale has a short life so far & I, like all the others hope that some day you might have your Muse for this tale back from Her/His vacation.
So while we safely wait our turn I hope, probably as many others do, that you've not given up writing or that you just have not been able to write for other reasons.
For just the 4 chapters you've posted I was hooked by the end of chapter 1. I hadn't even gotten to CPR 2 & it is on the same page. I was itching to keep reading but alas I had to stop as I couldn't locate any more chapters.
I hope all is well for you in the real world & I hope you will be able to return to this tale & pick it up just as if it was 02/28/2008 all over again, (not for real of course) but when this tale came alive you will be back at the keyboard & bringing us more adventures for our young Cadet.
Best wishes to you, I hope to see your talent come alive. TristianWolf
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 4 . 4/7
I hope your lack of updates doesn't indicate something bad has happened to you or your family. Perhaps your muse simply went AWOL. Dad called his muse Bella and said she was a witch, spelled with a "b", and nutter than a fruit cake while being reliable as the weather in Oklahoma. - Snake