Reviews for Cadet Potter
Gina chapter 4 . 7/9
This was good, I hope you can come back and finish it.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 4 . 6/27
Interesting tale
torlan2003 chapter 4 . 5/27
Great story I thought the serpent warrior part was very original. I hope you choose to continue this story. Thank you for writing.
torlan2003 chapter 3 . 5/27
Tuff story, but I am enjoying it very much. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
777angeloflove chapter 4 . 4/15
LOVE IT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
hawkswench chapter 3 . 4/11
I do so wish you would finish this story. Too bad Dudley didn't live, it would have been a fitting punishment to realise that his actions caused the death of his parents.
SorachiBlue chapter 4 . 4/2
What a fantastic story. I sure wish and hope your Muse will once again inspire you to continue this story. It is a fantastic beginning with lots and lots potential!
BlazeVein chapter 4 . 3/5
oh, love the story. a pity there is no more.
hope your doing ok.
Amalthia chapter 4 . 1/29
I enjoyed your story!
noylj chapter 1 . 1/25
Wish this story could be completed
Corwyn chapter 4 . 1/4
I'm enjoying this story so far, and look forward to you continuing it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
RatherFabulous chapter 4 . 12/27/2016
I really like your premise and I'd love to see where it goes.
You should put it up for adoption.
Bronze chapter 4 . 12/25/2016
Tis such a shame that this went no further. It was most enjoyable to read. I like the idea of getting Harry away from both Bumblemore and the Dursley's at such an early age. It allows him to actually develop as both a human and a wizard. But should Bumblemore gain control of Harry once more, he'll do whatever it takes to destroy this Harry and remake him in the way he sees as being for his greater good.
JJFan chapter 4 . 12/2/2016
Not bad. Too bad this story was abandoned 8 years ago. It would have been nice to see what came next.
JJFan chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
Appropriate way for the Dursleys to perish.