Reviews for Cadet Potter
Saissa chapter 4 . 3/4
An excellent story. I would love to read more!
Traveler301 chapter 4 . 2/28
I just found your story and wanted to tell you how much I like it. I have made it one of my favorites and have it as a story I want to follow. I can see that it has been many years since you've updated it, but I would love to read more of it. Is there any chance that you will write more of it? It's easy to read and the story plot or idea is one I've never seen. (of course I haven't every HP story out there in Fan Fiction land). HA!

Just wanted you to know,
Ron Pate
Traveler301
novonia chapter 4 . 2/19
would love to read more of this story
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 2/16
cool
Post U Later chapter 4 . 1/27
... That. Was. Awesome! That Was AMAZING! Harry Summoned A Man That Was Revered As A God That Could Turn Into A Flying Snake! Truly Amazing! XD

I Know It's Been Nearly 7 Years Since This Story Has Been Updated, But It's Truly A Wonder. I Love The Plot & Harry's Abilities. So Please Continue This Story! PLEASE! X3
Post U Later chapter 3 . 1/27
Awww How Heartbreaking! I'm So Glad That They Want To Keep Him! Too Bad They Can't Adopt Him.
Post U Later chapter 2 . 1/27
Aww Harry's Coming Out Of His Shell A Bit. I Can Only Imagine How Confused He Is About Suddenly Being Thrust Into The Magical World. & I'm Not Surprised That He's Still Fond Of Flying. X3
Post U Later chapter 1 . 1/23
Oh Man, Am I Ever Glad That Vernon Gave Petunia That Ultimatum. Now They're Dead & Harry Is Safer Than He's Ever Been! AND He's Learning About Magic! Something He Didn't Even Know EXISTED Until He Was 11 In Cannon! This Is Awesome! XD
Fyreheart chapter 4 . 1/23
I was enjoying this story very much. You have a fertile imagination. Since you are not continuing it, do you have an outline that you could share? I would love to know where you were going with it!
PotterFrkInTx chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
Noooooooooooo! I must have more! FEED ME MORE! lol I've read danged near all of your HP stories. Other than your finished ones, this one is the best! Must have more! *hopes you are still writing, even if it's not this particular story, but prays that it is*
Lilacat chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
I just found this story and I see that you haven't posted for a long time. I hope that you will be continuing it sometime, it is a fascinating beginning. I love the idea of the feathered serpent avatar. Maybe it could even be a patronus that would communicate with Harry, since it is a protective icon. I have really enjoyed your stories and hope that you will return to writing on fanfiction again.
alice22 chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
I was wondering if you plan on continuing this fic? It has been great up to this current chapter.
uwishuwerecool chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
ahhhhhhhhhhh love story pleasse write more
Star Shimer chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
It kinda looks like you are making a god-harry
Lady Nyshah chapter 4 . 10/29/2014