Reviews for Alchemy's Child
FangirlForever chapter 5 . 2/16
Please continue this story its a really unique idea and you have really good writing skills, I'm curious what happens next.
BloodyGoldenSam chapter 5 . 12/19/2016
This is honestly one of the most fabulous stories I've ever read, please update it when you can
Anonymous Person chapter 5 . 11/2/2016
Honestly I half expected Malfoy to try and hit Edward or something, it does seem quite the Malfoy-ish thing to do after all.
Anonymous Person chapter 4 . 11/2/2016
It's really interesting actually, but personally I'd really like to see a bit explaining the reaction of Mustang and the group of Edward's sudden "death" unless he had told them what he was planning on doing before hand. Quite frankly I wouldn't be surprised if he did, though it would also mean that pretty much the only reaction would be sadness because that group was pretty much as tight-knit as could be.
Honestly, pretty much all fanfics seem to enforce the idea that friends are usually much more of a tight-knit group then blood relations.
miss.ptitegeek chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
Hey! May I hope for a chapter 6? It's a really interresting fic!
Jackson Cipher Overland Frost chapter 5 . 10/11/2016
If only they knew... heh, Mustang's face would be priceless...
SweetCatastrophe201 chapter 5 . 9/15/2016
I don't suppose you'll continue?
love.friends.books chapter 5 . 8/17/2016
Just finished reading - I love this so much! I'd love if you could finish it, but I don't know your life so I just want to say thank you for creating an awesome story & I really appreciate it!
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 5 . 7/9/2016
Red and gold... I get the feeling Ed was supposed to immediately come to mind but instead all I could think was "Ironman... ironmannnnn!" Heh, heh, heh. Good story (shouldn't it be marked as a crossover though?).
Guest chapter 5 . 4/21/2016
Yay!
wittyusernames chapter 5 . 3/6/2016
D'aweehhh!~
Vanne-the-bookworm chapter 5 . 1/8/2016
I don't know if you're reading this, but please update soon! I love your story; its unique, not a cliqué and awesome! I hope you decided to continue the story and great writing! I love your writing style! Good job! ;)
violetmusime chapter 5 . 7/21/2015
Your not gonna continue?! * sobs* now that I finally found a xover too interesting to not read... The story itself is a great idea ya know... Please rethink... * puppy eyes*
candychxn chapter 5 . 6/21/2015
DX ALCHEMY FOR THE PEOPLE DAY I AM CRYING
Also, why do you hate us?
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 5 . 5/26/2015
Ahhh! I loved the interlude. ...Ahh...
*siigh*
Awh, Roy. I kinda hope he might pop by later on perhaps actually. Just a bit. maybe. :P

Totally neat story! I hope you come back to it. It'd be cool to see Harry and the gang learn more fighting skills, and then maybe Ed and Al will join in the fight at the end of the year and perhaps Sirius won't die maybe please *cough* ahaha
Anyway
It's funny to see Al as a kid and people cooing over him; but he's internally 18, like, "...ACK nii-san help me-!" xD Maybe later it'll be funny because he'll have moments where people are like "...there's no way he did that, he's just 4... O.O" (Maybe he could do some alchemy one time that they're in a tough spot or something. xD)

Anyway! (again)

Great story. Hope you finish more of it some day. :)