Reviews for Everyone's a Little Bit Racist To Canadians
raeweis chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
An older story, but I'm going to review it! I loved it! Very funny because a lot of it has some truth. I'm also Canadian, but I speak more American lingo, although I am guilty of ending some of my sentences in eh. I loved how Tails and Sonic completely abandoned Knuckles for poutine! Very good!
Nerdy and Loving It chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
What the **** Knuckles SHUT THE FRIG UP!
Alyssacookie chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Gosh, I promised myself "no more reviews today", but that deserves one. FREAKING FUNNEH!
7knucklesrouge7 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
'We DO NOT add "ehs" to every single freaking one of our sentences, eh?' LOL ur funny! i love it when ppl can make fun of themselves!
Charles T. Servant chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
A very sad truth, to be sure. This was hilarious, and thanks for the insight; stereotypes can be such a bother especially when they are so completely wrong. Thanks for the story and the laughs!
Unknownlight chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
As Wingless Rain said: Silly and useless, yet still funny! Yes, I /literally/ laughed out loud a few times.

Oh, the stereotypes we have to live with. I remember one of my teachers a few years ago had a friend that lived in the US. He came up to visit one summer and decided to pack winter clothes. Yes, winter clothes, 'cause it's ALWAYS cold here, even in summer right? (BTW, I live in Vancouver, not the Yukon or somewhere where bringing winter clothes would make sense.)

Kal0-and-Summer: WHAT! You hate Canada, Summer! YOU EVIL FOR SAYING SO!

No no, just kidding. (Though I do wonder what made you hate us...eh, whatever.) :D
Midnight Lullabye chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I thought I'd reviewed this... turns out I didn't. ;)

But yeah... I wanna go Canada now! I mean, I've heard ladyamalphia talk, and I was listening out for the "Eh's". I Didn't hear any though, she sounded American with a twang to me. But hey, I'm not good with accents. XD

I know what you mean about stereotyping though, everyone assumes that us Brits speak like the Queen and live in mansions. XD A lot of people also think we're real stuck up... I don't see it personally. :p I mean we do have upper-class twits who enjoy laughing at tramps, but only the off few. ;)

But yeah, we say "zed", and obviously Prime Minister's are better. D We do add the extra "u" in a lot of words, so yeah, Canada and Britain are similar. :p

Sorry about the rant,, just wanted to tell everyone that not all brits have their head's up their rears. ;)

But yeah, I really liked this! Even your really funny stories have great meanings, and it's clever the way you do it. Good job as always! :)
WeegieNDaisy chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
it's not just canadians that say 'zed' and put the u's in.

I'm an Aussie and it's exactly the way i go about.

very good though.
Magus1108 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
This was really good.
Bellebellebelle chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
XD Wow. I liked how you incorporated the song into the story, and just imagining Tails, Knuckles, Sonic, and the crazy beaver hunter guy had me cracking up. XD Keep writing!
Kal0-and-Summer chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Summer: Do you watch South Park? Seems like a South Park type thing!

Kal0: Blame Canada! Blame Canada! WITH CANADA GOOD AND GONE THERE'LL BE NO CELINE DION!

Summer: This ones good for a laugh, and I hate Canada so this makes me extra happy.

Love

Summer the author

and

Kal0 the fox
falloutgirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Hahaha. Im half-canadian you could say (i live there with my family in the summer and utah in the winter) when im in utah no one belives i stay there because i dont say eh after everything... srsly people are stereotypes! do you get stuff like that all the time? but any ways... loved ur story. lol'd till i fell off the chair. (i would have never thought of them going to canada... lol! :)
ladyamalphia chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
HAHAHAHA xD You're a jerk :P But a brilliant jerk :) teehee You are officially on my hero list, along with Weird Al and Peter Pan! Thanks for remembering our special day up north :) Did you see Avenue Q in Toronto :o?

Thanks alot :D
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
HA. HA. HA.
Wingless Rain chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Silly and useless. Typical review-bait.

Leave, and return when you've got something good to offer.

Reported for including lyrics.