Reviews for Jealousy Can Save A Marriage
Dee chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Woah, Lily in this was kind of a horrible person... if your husband isn't paying attention, you don't go dating people, threatning divorce, and pretending to go screw other people. You, er, talk things out? Like rational, mature people? Yeesh, if I'd have been James I'd have probably divorced her!
TheREALladyofthewest chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
"Alright the jealous possessive husband act worked this time, but if you try and pull that again I will screw the guy and make sure you watch," LMAAAAAOO Omg I love it!

hotgirlwizard chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Oh, this SO made my day. The last line was great!
J chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
It was a very interesting point of view. People never think that maybe Lily and James may have had problems in their marriage, but they probably could have. Also, I don't know if divorce exists in the wizarding world, because at the Fleur and Bill's marriage it seemed that marriage was for life. So if they chose the wrong person there was no way out. I could be wrong about that though.
magically speaking chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
This story wasnt believable. i like your style of writing but i dont think Lily would ever do something this extreme...especially when James did hardly anything wrong.
Horse-James-Book-Lily-Worm chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I have a collection of oneshots, and I would like to use this. You get full credit.

Check out the story on my page, it's called "The Lives of Lily and James through our eyes."
TMSC chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
uu i love it!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Oh haha my god that was funny. :D I loved it; it was brilliant! :]
Faery Queene chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
lol. imagine if she did. but lily wouldnt. actually she probably would. i love how you show her red head temper and his to match. they are so similar yet so different.
CaramelBoost chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I miss your LJ marriage fics. It's been awhile since I've read one. This was really cute, although a tad on the weirder side. I liked it, great job!

xox Caramel
redwolfeyes chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
somehow i never considered there'd be marital problems in a lily-james marriage. this is a very good oneshot. on my favorites!
Lacrymose chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
lol. nice ending ... i love the hairbrush bit too!

SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
that was great...very funny..."well, i think i left a hairbrush, the two of you will be very happy toogether!" great stuff...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2007