Reviews for Doves
Doctor.Uta chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
So... So CUTE! I have a soft spot for NejiHina, can't help it. This story has completely captivated me. Seeing Neji so vulnerable was so interesting. You have a great talent for writing.

-Failure-chan
Arienna Natalitha chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
OMG!

I can so TOTALLY relate this story with my current soaring feeling! I've got to tell you; it's so percise that made my heart trembling!

They're cousins, close like siblings, more than friends...

and it's really scary how I think about that wall which part their ways, too... and about your sensitivity when you write while feeling sleepy .

I am totally totally totally grateful I'm today!

Rena
LunaSeasMoonChild chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
It truly went through my heart. TT Lovely. It's so calm to read. (it doesn't make much sense, but yeah, that's what I felt. x_X) I was listening to Namie Amuro's 'Four Seasons' while reading this and it created a great ambiance. This fic inspired me. LoLXD

And yes, I love fluffiness and romance. It's the stuff of fanfiction. LoLXD

Though there were some grammatical mistakes, I love this fic. More NejiHina, onegai!
PersianLady chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
it will be one of my favorite nejihina story, cute and not too angsty.
QjD chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
This was so nice to read. It was well written and the pov's of both Neji and Hinata was not out of charactor, in my opinion. A job well done.

QJD
MiniShimi chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Lovely one-shot, I really love it.
Oxygen Pirate chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
This made me smile! I liked it a lot .
XSuicuneX chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Hah, awsome story, and I know what you mean, if you're really close to someone who just HAPPENS to be family, and they feel close to you as well, why would society get in the way of that? There's just something special about how close your family can get to you...

We're just freaks neh?

Ah, and a really good song to write a NejiHina story to would probebly be Let Go by Frou Frou...I wanna see a story to that song...it would be awsome, neh?

Forgives meh, I's be drawn in by this. . Go Nejihina!
Re-L-sama chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
OH MY GOD! that was such a cute story! _ I loved it! A job well done! I hope to read more stories like this. PEACE! .