Reviews for Stay
machievelli chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Posted 4 February 2013, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down for the second time in six months with a virus in June of 2012. Then in November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on deserve your reviews.

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

TSL enroute to Nar Shaddaa: The Exile confronts her fragile memory

The author has done good work as always, bringing out the despair felt by Bao-Dur in his General not remembering him. In my work the Exile had a hyper acute memory; at one point when Atton tells his secret she rattles off the number of men that died under her command. But it could have easily gone this way as well.

Pick of the Week Tie for best
skywalker05 chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
"am I your first human…”" lol!

The sexuality was a bit abrupt, and " Couples had paired off and vanished from the party all evening" doesn't make much sense. This romance is not beautiful enough for me. Good idea, maybe I'll do it my way some time and credit you. Your prose is pretty good. Thanks for the fic.
skywalker05 chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
Very cinematic, and it pulls together the answers to questions the game's ending did not.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Interesting. I often wondered about doing an expansion of Bao-Dur's character and his relationship to the female Exile. Your characterization seems right. The only complaint I have is I'd like more physical description of him-not her, cause she's the player character of course-but you seem to shy away from that. Enjoyable fic so far.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 3 . 7/12/2007
Great Job. I like this. I actually thought those two make a good couple.
CaitlynRoe chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
Whew! *fans self* Love the third chapter. BD/Exile pairings are always interesting, and you write great romance.
Queenofinsanity chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
aw...

*grins*

I like it

I like it muchly

keep up the good work!
Thaddeus Halstead chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
Wow, that was so good. You are such a fantastic writer, and the BD/Exile romance was something that I wasn't really expecting, but a pleasant surprise.

Keep on writing! :]
Uilleand chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
Lovely!

For some reason, BD always appealed to me more than any of the other NPCs...and I always felt like something very important had been left out. (I mean...besides the obvious..LOL)

I'm really enjoying this!
Mithostwen chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
Darn! Only 2 chapters so far! Great job of drawing your readers into the story though; it worked on me, at least.

Anyway, I love this-you fill in the Malachor history so easily, and believably-I feel like this is part of the game finally explaining what happened, which I know it isn't, but it still feels like it... And that makes me very happy. I love the way you write Bao too-as far as I can tell, he's perfectly in-character, and yet has way more depth than they ever gave him screen-time to show. I agree, he got ripped-off in the game. But then again, who didn't, what with it being so incomplete...? It still makes me mad.

But that's beside the point. The point is this: this whole story is really well done and I look forward to reading more.
Thaddeus Halstead chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
So descriptive... so haunting...
Thaddeus Halstead chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I agree, Bao-Dur didn't have much to talk about, nor was he introduced/developed very well.

Honestly, though, he is my least favorite character (besides G0-T0, of course).

This was extremely well-written.