Reviews for Just a Betrayal
PM me to be staff
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/
Cascade00 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Reading this again! I just love this story! It's my favorite! I read it on my iPod and in my special binder! Huh... I'm in love!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Oh my snapple you made me want to cry at the end of chapter 3 wow! Delivered! I'm so happy that she talks to jyriah I love him I wish he never had to die in the real serious good choice in the person that is still knowledgeable about who she really is still. I live this story. Gotta keep reading
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
That was a pretty damn good chapter. Your writing has gotten a lot better from part one if this story and I love how dark it got. I ain't wait to read more just wanted to shower this chapter of flashbacks and thoughts with all kinds of love. Wow I can't wait to see what happens.
kitty1190 chapter 21 . 2/22/2013
love this story
Barla the Great chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
wooh, i love you hinata!:D
your stories are bloody fantastic but you are so evil. you made me addicted:( now its harder for me to sleep and finish all my mountains of homework:(
but i still enjoy this fic, so i guess thats ok:)
lol, but seriously.
read mine please?:P
heh, its not a sasuhina though, its a sasusaku:D
so people who thinks bout reading this. read it, it is awesomeeeeeeee and kinda funny!
awesome literacy! and alot better than mine i guess:(
lol, but seriously, readd itttt!
she_hyuuga

Favorite: Story(*) Author(*) Follow: Story(*) Author (*)
kitty1190 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Love it!
Omg chapter 22 . 10/24/2012
OmgThis love it happy ending ya! This was awesome thank you for writing this story I loved it thank you! Also it this the last chapter or will there be more?
Sadie321 chapter 22 . 9/27/2012
Congrats! your story it's really awsome! Thanks for writting something like this :D
JadedGothButterfly chapter 21 . 8/16/2012
Yes, the grammar may not be great but it's the concept I was impressed with... and how you laid it out. However, by the end, it started getting a little bit of a drag, as well as getting a bit boring, and annoying... mostly because of Hinata's wiord OC-ness. I liked it, overall, and I'll say that you've improved. I actually enjoyed this fic. Good fic, Orange!
Cascade00 chapter 22 . 8/8/2012
I dont know how many times i've read this! Like seriously I need to stop! I'm getting a headache from looking at my computer screen and my ipod screen so much! I feel sick but I just can't help it. No matter how many times I re-read it, I just never get tired of it. And its funny how I cry all over again even though I know whats going to happen next. This story really touches my heart a little bit too much hehehe... So I decided to print all the chapters from Just a Thought and Just a betryal! I didnt think it would take over 400 pages to print. It took alot of work printing them, puting them in plastic sleeves, and then fixing them all nicely in a binder. Thats how much I love this story!
naruhina545 chapter 22 . 7/3/2012
OMG I love this story ! One of the best I have ever read and when I finished it I felt like I just finish watching naruto end FOREVER ! I almost. Cried 3 times reading this you are truly a good auother ! Thank you so much for writing this story it touched my heart :)
Yanirca chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
im so freaking addicted to this story is amazing it pissed me off a litle how sasuke says he loves hinata but sleeps with shitloads of women lol what a hipocrit :D
kandita chapter 21 . 5/3/2012
PERFECT!
lanza del relampago chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
I LOOOOOOVE JUST A THOUGHT! I love this story too but it makes me kinda sad... Hinatas not the same, she doesnt consider anyones feelings and shes unable to see Itachis :( Makes me kinda saaad. I wish that Hinata was in here, if even just a tiiiny bit... But it IS nice hearing that she still loves Sasuke and Sasuke loves her hahah if only they didnt have to be so stupid :p

AAAAANYWAY! I love your story and im EXTREMELY happy that you wrote and continued it!

XD