Reviews for Pretty Boy
AroVolturi chapter 55 . 3/23
This story from start to finish was perfection :D
lady.edgecombe chapter 55 . 3/17
I found this story the other day and I have to say that it is awesome! Now I get to go read the updates on Invisible. Thanks for writing, I really enjoyed reading the story!
HalfBloodPrincess1999 chapter 55 . 3/15
That was amazing brilliant story!
Sakihinata chapter 55 . 3/2
the ending is really sweet ;)
great story!
Beth9891 chapter 55 . 3/1
Another great story, remind me never to end up on ur shit list as ur revenge plans are as brilliant as they are terrifying :-) thanks for writing this!
Pixiecropse chapter 55 . 2/24
awe I love the way how the title is so misleading lol
Phe Phe Nix chapter 1 . 2/8
I know I've said this before, but I can't get over how diverse and fantastic you are at writing. It's amazing, I have never read a story from you that I did not like.
Vivianne95 chapter 55 . 1/25
Truly good!
Lindt7039 chapter 32 . 1/16
Chapter 32-what a perfect,sweet and emotional ending to the chapter...keep up the good work...luv u
Nyteflyer35 chapter 55 . 1/12
Thank you for the story, I loved this one very much :) always nice to see Harry get a bit of his own back lol
Novembertopaz chapter 4 . 1/3
I do have to say, I enjoyed the original version a bit more.
Theia Pallas chapter 55 . 12/3/2014
reading so many of you fanfics, this is the first one i read that is finished XDD
i really liked all you did to get revenge :D though i was sad that there wasnt much torture on the really bad people... :(
but it was really good.
i think you're missing one line though. " ... and ginny was never seen or heard from again" XDD
yay! happy ending
Griffin Raven chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
I read in another story that a photograph could be taken from a pensieve memory? But I suppose Dumbledore was trying to keep his dirty little secret hidden from the rest of the Order - would how many of them have there own suspicious?
literaryrachel chapter 55 . 10/27/2014
Awesome job! Well done, I really liked your story! Thanks so much for having the courage to post it! :)
Biokiri chapter 55 . 10/7/2014
I haven't read this in a while actually, but it is nearly as promising as the first time (as it is impossible to re-create the starstruck awe of reading well-written and thought out works), yet still surprises me with forgotten tidbit or small hints I may have missed or dismissed.
You are truly wonderful, please keep writing.
Eagerly awaiting,