Reviews for Moral Education
Megan chapter 1 . 1/23
To hungryforcookies:why three tuts? And if it has to do with them being sisters the title,warning and first half of the story should give that it's only a story (a fanfiction one). But seriously why three tuts?
Megan chapter 1 . 1/23
To d:I know right there's clearly a warning in the first half of the story,the name should give away the sister first few lines should
Give away the sister part. I actually told one person to go look fanfiction because that's what the stories is its fanfiction so the writer has control over what the characters last time I checked incest fanfiction stories are allowed to be posted on the Internet considering they aren't made up stories that aren't real .i write fanfiction stories all the time(iam still working on a lot of them because i haven't decided how long I wanna make them ). But seriously last time I checked incest fanfiction stories on fanfiction sites aren't illegal.a lot of people need to do research before they comment(not me and you through,I've been on here a long time and have seen all kids of incest stories on here involving sisters or other family memebers).
Megan chapter 1 . 1/23
To White Rose Of Wutai:it's also fanfiction so it never really happened.(if that helps kind of clarify more that fanfiction stories involving sisters falling in love and having sex are just stories written by writers who love writing different kinds of fanfiction). Plus there's a warning in the top half of story and the story clearly says bellatrix&Narcissa so that should kind of give away the sister part right there.
Megan chapter 1 . 1/23
To yellowis4happy:dude look up the fucking fricking word fanfiction! It's not even true or real! It's a fanfiction story! Last time I checked incest fanfiction stories are allowed to be posted on the Internet. So if you don't like the story then go find a different one to read! It's FANFICTION the writer of this story can have the character's do anything she wants its a story it's not real get over yourself! There's straight,bi,lesbian&gay people in the real world and if you are gonna question people's sexuality because of them being sisters in stories that are fanfiction then go find a different story to read.
Megan chapter 1 . 1/23
To Inkfire:it's also fanfiction so techincally the story can have the older sister doing whatever she wants to the little one.(not trying to be mean I just figured maybe that would help clarify a tiny bit more).
Megan chapter 1 . 1/23
to The Terrible-Two:um yeah everyone knows that but it's also fanfiction so it's plus it clearly has bellatrix/narcissa in the time I checked incest in fanfiction stories on the Internet wasn't illegal and it didn't really happen(hence the name fanfiction).so yeah calm down its just a random story that was written for fun for the writer to post on here to see if people think she did a good job at writing the not gonna get published as a clearly has a warning label. Fanfiction stories(no whatever what's in them) are allowed to be posted on here. Again it's fanfiction it's not even real or true.
Frenchhornbook chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I was hesitant to read blackcest before but u hav made me lov it! Off to find some more
hellooooo chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Holy shit, I think I made my computer screen sticky...

no, but seriously, your story was HOT ;)
Agoun chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I'm your fan (a)
d chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
That was smoking hot. Love the dialog between them...and for those that have an issue with the incest its clearly labeled Bellatrix/Narcissa lol...totally wicked story. Great job!
softasthunder chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Nice, and really hot!
The-Terrible-Two chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Umm, sorry didn't read the story. And sorry for not being able to add a helpful comment but, did y'all know that this is incest?

Bellatrix and Narcissa are sisters along with andromeda.

Just saying...
hungryforcookies chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
tut tut tut. XD
Secret Storywriter chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
LOVED the role play. loved the spanking - hott.

LOVED THe ENDING - it was really hott to see Narcissa say to just * her on the desk and that she should "pray for forgiveness"

* pictures reader who: moans and throws head back just thinking about it* really sexy
Inkfire chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Lol! It's pretty cool too. Though big sisters are not supposed to take upon themselves the responsability of punishing the little ones, it can be fun to take initiatives...