Reviews for Sweat
xxZutaraFanxx chapter 1 . 9/10
Beautiful... Dark... A joy to read.

I am not usually a fan of this type of Zutara fic, but this was such a intriguingly written fic that I could help but love it. In a word, it was wonderful. The duality of both Zuko and Katara and the fact the it seems to clash and torment them and each other was amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and cannot praise you enough for writing it. Thank you for sharing this wonderful fic with us.

xxZutaraFanxx
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
This breaks my heart. I hope that Katara can escape and get help and that Zuko comes to understand how to actually give love (ie: not imprisonment/ trying to force someone to accept you after shit like what he's done to the Gaang and Katara). Hopefully he can change his ways and Katara gets care for emotional issues
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
very good
Soul93 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This was hot and so masterfully written!
Its Kare Bear chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
You did it again! Another beautiful, yet truly heart shattering story, it nearly brought me to tears. My hearts goes out for both Katara and Zuko situation. I can feel the sadess in Zuko's hearts, crying and desperately needing Katara...to accept him, to love him as much as he loves her. But... seduction is never the answer to win a woman's heart, no matter how much money or passion he can give.
elleelle chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Wow. . . That was a great read
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Wow, you are a very gifted author. Amazing writing.
CrazyGirlFromAnotherWorld chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This is totally one of my favorite fics! Great job!
AnnaAza chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Wow. That was so angsty and very good!
brianne19 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
please write a sequal. this was great!

-bri
Permanently chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Wow. Wow. And believe me when I say it again, wow. You are, by far, the greatest and most professional writer I've seen on fanfiction.

When I first read this, I thought this was just another Zutara smut fic, but when I actually read it, I was even more blown away.

It's the writing itself, the character's emotions, the everything. I completely, one hundred percent, with all my heart, loved it.

And that's saying something considering the fact that I never review.
noodlez911 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
a misunderstanding love between them D: very good plot
xxPunkRockBeautyQueenxx chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
this is the saddest, best-written zutara i have ever read.

thank you.

DaniMarie
wildchild1334 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Love it :)

it's as simple as that lol.
zedille chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Wow. Nice. Beautiful. Very much enjoyed the use of present tense, and the changes in tone... everyone very much IC.