Reviews for Interest
Synn Nexus chapter 24 . 11/2/2015
I am waiting for epic - ness to continue 0.0
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Why didn't they grab him as they ran on either side of him?
Another Anonymous Annoyance chapter 24 . 8/30/2013
The silver haired man isn't Kakashi, right? And I don't suppose the medic was a Hyuuga were they? Ah, this has gotten me very, very curious now! Shikamaru centric fanfics are so rare, it's a pleasure to see one that is so well done! I'm going to have to go back and reread Indifference now, and possibly favorite the both of them. I don't suppose you could update could you? Or give me a link to the other website you mention in your profile. I'd kind of like to see what else that you've written. Great story though! I love your interpretation of Shikamaru!
Vorona Darke chapter 24 . 3/23/2013
this ff is really good. please finish0it soon, im 0dying to know whathappens next!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 24 . 11/11/2012
Oh, evil cliffhanger. Very interesting, but darn it, deadfic!
Sinnatious chapter 24 . 4/3/2012
Hooray, more Shikamaru Jinchuurinki!

Read the whole thing in one sitting. Farewell my Tuesday night. Rather than scratch the itch however I think it has only increased my hunger for more fics of this type. Heh!

Loved it, you built really well off the first fic. I could list a bunch of things I enjoyed - Shikamaru's rescue mission springs to mind - but the one thing I thought was super neat was how you changed the type of seal used based on Yondaime's desire to survive for Naruto's birth. It fit in wonderfully with everything, and that moment of revelation had quite the emotional sucker-punch. It also changes both Shikamaru's and the Fox's positions enormously. Nice bit of butterfly-effect there. Left me speechless with how well it tied in to everything.

It's a shame it's abandoned, but thankfully I was forewarned, and it was still 24 very enjoyable and action-packed chapters!
Hvshi Ninak Aya Neko chapter 24 . 6/21/2010
this is a good story. i notice that its been nearly two years since youve updated it. was hoping you would refind intererest in it. cant wait to see what direction youll take it. its great. i hope that you are encouraged to renew your interest in this story.

Sage
Hat O' Doom chapter 24 . 2/26/2009
Nice story you have here. Its very well written and has a nice flow to it. I'm glad I found this story, keep up the great work!
WritingRin chapter 24 . 2/9/2009
Please be Kakashi! Although, Jiraiya would work too, but I don't think he's made it there yet. Oh, and actually... That AdurRAT guy doesn't have gray hair does he? I'm afraid I didn't pay much attention to his description... I could so see it being him... Hm... there's lots of silver-haired men in Konoha actually... *thinks of more*

I like the way Tsunade inserted herself into all this ("I'm better qualified to fight demons, thank you anyway"), and how Shikamaru faced her. Both of them strong and calm... Very cool.

Also relieved at the break in the middle for a less stressful scene, with the Suna Kiddies
WritingRin chapter 23 . 2/9/2009
[“And when it came to it, he didn't use it.”]

AH! WHAT THE HECK! *bowled over by the twist!*

[Rumiko attacked: three kunai flew straight in the air, aimed for the invader's spine.]

*nervous laugh* And I might get my wish? Eh heh?

[And his heart kinda broke then, remembering all the years of questions his blond friend had wanted to ask. About his father the hero, about things no-one could answer. In the end, Yondaime had wanted to live, after all.]

Oh, god. Yeah, that was exactly what I was thinking through this whole story. After all Naruto's questions to Jiraiya. JEEZUS, man. Oh, you love to twist things, don't you? I consider him dying in order to seal the Kyuubi as permanent fact, but at the same time, I'm not against this. Man what will Naruto think! And WHEN the heck is Shikamaru going to realize where Kenta IS right now?

And wait. Doesn't Kenta have to die to do the seal that will seal the Kyuubi permanetly? So he can't use it on Rinku then Shika like he plans to. And he's not strong enough anyway. No way. So what the heck is that scroll?

Oh thank GOD Itachi is as arrogant as Sasuke. He could probably pull of an escape but his ego didn't force him to. The wiser thing IS to leave her there. Thank god he thinks like that.

Oh yeah. The house is on fire. Great. And Rumiko is just leaning against the front door... Is their whole house going to be ruined? Plus they have to fix the fence... And they are going to have some traumatized deer!

That was some crazy stuff, my god.
WritingRin chapter 22 . 2/9/2009
...Wow at Tsunade. Because... cool. I like that she was able to show a bit of concern there, instead of being that WRETCHEDLY depressed person that she was in the anime. I'm not easy to depress but that woman was just really really depressing. Yeesh.

This is cool, him going to see Gaara. I wondered what you meant by him getting people into place. *strokes imaginary beard*

Oh yeah. Shikamaru was thinking several chapters ago that he needed to appologize to Ino, after what Hinata had told him. But he never did, did he? Well, it really doesn't seem like her 'piggy-backing' did any damage, so I guess it's okay.

[Why did he always have the dramatic stories to tell?]

LOL, IT'S TRUE! *falls over* The kyuubi does such drastic things to his life! How many times have they sat around and had these conversations? And he always does have something big to tell!

I wish all -dangerous- insane people would die. Is that terrible? That's my honest reaction to people like this, or well, characters at least. I think. Well, let's get even more specific, I wish this Kenta guy would just die. Gah, that STILL sounds awful... D:

On a more positive note... I was really enjoying the interaction between Rumiko and Rinku until he showed up. :(
WritingRin chapter 21 . 2/9/2009
[“Everything's complicated, though!” Naruto gestured widely, indicating 'everything']

Oh, god he's so CUTE! I ADORE Naruto. And I don't use that word often! _

ABSOLUTE HOR-RAY! For Shikamaru telling Naruto about everything. I love it when he gives into his feelings and talks about them, even though it may not be the smartest thing to do. Actually, it could even be a /part/ of his laziness. (Too lazy to keep all that inside maybe? ")

I'm sad that Naruto has to keep a secret from Sasuke. D:

I liked Naruto and Sasuke's reunion though. They really have a... unique relationship. *coughs*

Kenta is one scary freakin' dude. I hate crazy freaks like him! *fearful*
WritingRin chapter 20 . 2/9/2009
That's cool... the stuff with Gaara. You know, in the manga Gaara we don't get to see much of how he got to be Kazekage and I've never even read about it in another manga. I like your opinion of how it went down. :)

Hehe. I like that Shikamaru started feeling awkward. And I'm glad he got pressed for answers. She really DESERVES answers and he gets the responsibility because he's in the best position to tell!

Gah! *flail* Temari giggling at Gaara's chubby cheeks is killing me! That's so... cute! EE!

Oh! Oh! AWESOME! GAARA! THAT ROCKED! I love to see him manipulating politicians! *wicked, wicked smile!* That was god. I can't get over that scene! He was great, perceiving their insult about the hat and dealing with them and controlling his demon and scaring them by alluding to it, and then sending them off to the records! Wow-wy! And Baki being all proud.
WritingRin chapter 19 . 2/9/2009
Woow. That scene with Chouji and Ino was so touching! I love sweet guys like Chouji. He's still SO young though. His thought process was so immature. I love Chouji though.

I love how you challenge people at the end to figure things out. I'm giving up at this point on figuring you out. I did consider that he might've gotten involved with the Akatsuki but that just popped into my head.

OH, yeah. Jiraiya's get away plan was very interesting! xD And I love how he started plotting for his next book. That was great xD
WritingRin chapter 18 . 2/9/2009
[the girl (who was staring at the summon with an incredulous expression that best translated to 'what the fuck')]

Oh! Oh! My side! That's a hilarious line. And MAN! When they found this girl I was like "hm interesting' and when Jiraiya figured out what she was I was freaking out. SO COOL! And I'm not sure if I was going to review this chapter at first but that line really got to me, so I had to give you props for it!

HAHAHA! I love that Shikamaru FINALLY got to enjoy watching the clouds, and had it so thoroughly ruined. But it's been so long since he got to truly appreciate it, that at least he did get a few moments to enjoy it! I thought that scene was well-written too!

Naruto