Reviews for Breath of Fire
Ri-kun chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
This brings back good memories.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/20/2013
cool.
Random Chick chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
WAIT! Is this a HPHG or HPGW (it seems to be leaning to the former), a DMGW or HPHGGW? I'm a HPGW fan, so this devistates(I don't think I spelled this right) me even though your story is good.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
Great work of art
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 2/21/2010
Man, Harry has been getting his arse handed to him a lot in this story. It doesn't seem like being powered up by the Dragon has really helped him with new abilities like it did Draco; or is it that Harry hasn't bonded enough and trained enough with the granted abilities?
darksidhe42 chapter 11 . 9/7/2009
Argh! How can you just stop there? One chapter left!

Why?
Shadeslayer35 chapter 11 . 9/6/2009
Hey awesome story just please finish it soon.
angel-phantom-babii chapter 11 . 7/31/2009
I'd like to see how this ends, if you haven't given it up. Update please?
Dragonlord chapter 11 . 6/15/2009
Great fic. Keep going, this is the best Harry fanfic I've ever read.
Nargus chapter 11 . 1/7/2009
Awwe...it's the last chapter already :( Perhaps you'd have the mood to continue the last one, soon?
CatWriter chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Hey why haven't you been updating his story. So far it's pretty good. I would like for there to be more to this story than the eleven chapter that are indicated. More please. okay?
FrequencyQueen chapter 11 . 2/18/2008
I can just picture the three of them on skateboards, are you going to have them get loose with them again? It'd be funny if they rode them during a battle.
FrequencyQueen chapter 10 . 2/18/2008
Draco's wings change color as he reforms? He's starting to become a fairly nice person, he'll be obnoxiously good if he gets white wings. So not Draco.
FrequencyQueen chapter 9 . 2/18/2008
More nice song lyrics...Nice!
FrequencyQueen chapter 8 . 2/18/2008
Draco doesn't need a father like that - running is the best thing he's ever done. How did Voldy beat the spell Draco cast though?