Reviews for The Night
bookworms chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I hate yuunoha . NanoFate is better !
You should make more of nanofate story .
Aleksei Volken chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
You are a good writer, I like some of your other stories.

A note or a warning saying than this is Yunno-Nanoha would be nice for those people who doesnt like that. I certainly respect people who like it, this is a free place BUT I would prefer to read NanoFate (mainly from someone who writes well like you) and I would like to be able to choose.

I was like in the middle of the reading when noticed that this was Yunno-Nanoha and well, didnt like it.

Thanks
ZonaRose chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I like Nanoha and Fate Yuri/Shoujo-Ai better but this was good.
Corrupted steel chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I like your stories and writing I just dont like yuuno being paired up with Nanoha. Only read this for awhile to see if It was Nanoha and Fate based..but It wasn't..lol
Baka chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I've got to hand it to you, Satashi, you write the best Nanoha/Yuuno fics around here. Write more Yuunoha fics and worship you!

P.S. Write a multi-chapter Yuunoha fic after you;re done with the 6th Division series please?
Thepillows93 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
lol, I hate Yuuno...

xD

but you're writing is so good...it made me amazed,

and almost want to like, kick someone in the face because I absolutely HATE Yuuno...

but it was good...xD
Riddly chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I honestly wasn't sure which pairing this was for at the start. ; It wasn't until I realized Nanoha was going out on a date that I went "oh..." lol.

This was definitely a cute story, and I liked how you portrayed Fate as such a good friend. My favorite line was probably at the very end, where you have Nanoha riding Fate piggy-back style in the kitchen. Cute mental image. :)

Don't mind those complaining that it's not NxF. :) I would want Nanoha to be with Yuuno as well if Fate wasn't around. :D
honya-chan chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
wahh!

please write fate x nanoha stories!

i lykthem better than nanoha x ferret boy!
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Nice, very nice _

You know I love more a Fate/Nanoha paring, but Yuuno is still acceptable in this case. Really, it sucks to be the only male in someplace and be thanked as gay (I wonder if that was Chrono’s plan). Well, at least that let Yuuno have his relationship with Nanoha without temptations. That’s why Yuuno always be for me a lucky bastard.

And Fate, she is such a good friend. She even prepares everything for Nanoha’s first time in their bedroom without a second though (well, maybe regretting the fact it will be in the same bed she sleeps everyday). Everything else was OK with her. I can’t imagine Fate taking care of Nanoha after she made her life along with Yuuno (maybe the ferret doesn’t mind a three way once in a while). Stupid kaze, I have been sick since last week… oh well, that doesn’t matter here right now.

A good appetitive meanwhile Book I has is great debut.

Gokurosama deshitta!

This is the week my friend. More than meets the eye...
LowFlyer1080 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Can't please everyone. While it was well written, all i need say is this to make my position on this pairing crystal clear to everyone:

He. Is. A. Ferret. Nothing. More.

NanohaxFate Forever.

9/10 on the writing, 1/10 on the pairing, and me being an avid yuri fan (especially NanohaxFate) that's being generous. Oh well, like i said, can't please everyone. _ at least Fate-chan thought enough ahead to get her protection from Ferret-boy.
Miitan chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
A NanohaxYuuno is fine too...
Ryuya chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
OK, so it's a long while after you posted it, but, better late than never.

Pretty nice story. My preference goes to Nanoha x Fate, but I don't mind one or two Yuunoha's from time to time, especially if they're written by you _. Two thumbs up for this one!

Keep writing, we'll be waiting for your next work
Jena-su Aquila chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I know I already told you earlier, but this story love