Reviews for Royal Court of Terabithia
james chapter 8 . 2/23
i really loved this series,but i want to make one small request, can you make a sex story between them? thanks!
racle chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Aww, how sweet! Excellent job being both funny and heartwarming at the same time throughout this story! I thought Scott and Gary's antics (with the lobster and prime rib, etc) were hilarious and the way Janice and Rick got rid of them was quite creative, too! Nice wedding, maybe you should try being a wedding planner sometime or something? :)
ADD123.123 chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
brilliant!
ako.jomar.5 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
a smile For you dude.. :)
Allen Smithy chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Oh my gosh, I haven't even started reading this and yet I'm allready thanking you for doing a sequel to the groundhog day thing! Please pay no attention to my comment yesterday, you're the man, Mad Tom. YOU. ARE. THE. MAAAAAAAAAAN! Adios!
Araedia chapter 8 . 3/11/2011
I loved both this and Groundhogs! I really liked the way you've written their relationship.
Penguinboy2 chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
If Leslie's is specified as November, anyone know whem Jesse's is? Thank you.

~Rock On~
Crystal Starling chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
*Giggles* I happy I caught this when it was complete. A wonderful tribute to Jess and Leslie's unacknowledged love!
iceprincessforever chapter 8 . 1/15/2009
I read this story a while back and I don't think that i've ever commented on it, but I absolutely love this story! Jess and Leslie's journey was epic, and I love how you wrote them and their relationship! Cudos to you.
emenelness chapter 8 . 10/29/2008
love the story so much!
just delete this goddamn acc chapter 8 . 8/27/2008
That was amazing. I am absolutely speechless.

All I can say is, you've managed something nobody else has yet (getting yours truly to be quiet), and I think it's awfully nice to put allusions to your old comrades in the story.

Congratulations, Mad Tom, you may just be the best writer I have ever had the pleasure to stumble across. I salute you. Congratulations, but I won't say the word beginning with B. I have, after all, read your profile and would prefer to keep my throat intact!
Nymphadora chapter 8 . 5/23/2008
Aww so sweet... I prefer to think that there's actually a swarm of fifth graders standing 20 yards away. The hiss they heard could have been feedback... LOL.
Lee Scoresby chapter 8 . 1/27/2008
Well, I'll admit, after reading your first two fics this one left me disappointed. It may be because the other two are so good but this one dragged for me. I was excited to see that it was longer than your first fic but I ended up skipping large portions of this one. I liked the interactions that Jesse and Leslie had and I wasn't particularly in meeting all of their relatives that were made up for the story I barely skimmed the two reception chapters. I also felt too that the whole thing centered way too much on the wedding, wedding fics don't usually work for me. There were some good moments in the fic, though most of them escape me now, and the last chapter was a good one and I'm glad it was included. It helped me finish the fic on a good note at least. I'm sorry if I sound harsh but I like to give and honest review and I may have had high expectations coming from you after you other two brilliant fics. I do, however hope to see more Teravithian fics from you.
xOraclex chapter 8 . 11/7/2007
*CLAPPING* Wasn't that just fantastic?

and then that ending...wow!

*quoting Willy Wonka*

A good way to end it, I'm happy how it turned out :) Great job!
fictiongirl101 chapter 8 . 10/30/2007
it was good, update soon please!