Reviews for Cliché, Anyone?
keltieful chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
The tears that are pouring from my eyes.
This has to be the best thing I've ever read.
You're perfect.
andysanime chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Really good job on this I found it amusing.
Adamantyne chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
Again, LOL! I've read one of these where the Kyuubi can talk. It was really weird and I decided to never read such a thing again. I'm surprised I've never come across some of these clichés before (I supposed they are clichés), but then again I never really read this pairing... Anyway... I wouldn't mind if you continued this even if it has been years since the last update xD!
Adamantyne chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Lol! Spot on with (almost) everything. I can't really comment on the girly thing since I'm pretty sure I've never read that. The 'It's okay. I'm gay' part was perfect, though. Always wondered how everyone are usually gay xD
Adamantyne chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Lol! Rhis is awesome! I love how you've just sgattered most yaoi stories on here.
Oh, and your summary totally compelled me to read this...
CoatCheck chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I have a few cliches you could try:

- Naruto going into heat and suddenly having the ability to have babies.

- Naruto not knowing whether Sasuke is gay or not, angsts over it for THREE HUNDRED FUCKING CHAPTERS and ends up just asking him and getting a "yes, dobe. Hn." (and all that stereotypical bullshit.)

- Employer!Sasuke/ !Naruto

- Christmaspresent!Naruto/ Happyrecipient!Sasuke

Thank you for writing this! It was about time these things were pointed out. c;
Daisy Holden chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
I've got a few ideas~

1. Smexy alien sasuke/cute human naruto

2. demon sasuke/demon naruto

3. human sasuke/demon naruto

4. policeman sasuke/teenage badboy naruto
KpopVIP chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
Hm, why not do the scenario where Naru has a crush on Sakura and Sasuke is the anguished best friend with a secret crush on Naruto?
KpopVIP chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This is amazing. I love it XD
Flight at Midnight chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
Hahah, I haven't read too many with Kyuubi in it. Still, such a funny chapter XD

I hope you update soon!

Flight at Midnight chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHA ohhh I'm pretty sure there's a puddle where I'm sitting from laughing so hard that I peed myself XD I like your anger at "raven." And the clichedness of Sasuke and Naruto in high school fics.

Flight at Midnight chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
L. O. Fricken. L. XD This story is seriously making my parents worry for my well-being, I'm laughing so hard...

Flight at Midnight chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Hahaha, two in one chapter. I like it.

The teacher one reminds me of a HP fic, with Snape/Underage students... Not that I read them... _ You heard nothing! Teehee.

Flight at Midnight chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Hahahahahahahaha, too true XD This is great. SasuNaru cliches are amazing, no?

Great parody _

OldWork chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
So freaking great! But to tell you the truth...I love reading over half those cliches :P

I subscribed just in case you ever decide to update again, doesn't look likely though...