Reviews for Naruto Arashiodori
Anoymous chapter 22 . 7/25
Who's this "Shibata?" I only know a "Hiruzen".
Anonymous chapter 21 . 7/25
"The Third Hokage: Sarutobi Shibata"
It's Sarutobi Hiruzen, get it right.
Lol. Richard. So original. *rolls eyes*
what thr hell naruto dosnt get scared
SearingFireBlaze chapter 4 . 6/27
Precious people is what Haku was about
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 20 . 6/22
I've always hated Sasuke ( even before I started reading fanfiction ). So reading this was just hard because I really hate his guts ( this is MY opinion so I really don't care for anyone trying to make me change my opinion. I will hate and like anyone I like. Besides everyone loves him, he could do with someone who doesn't love him or want to get in his pants ). Either way I do like this and thanks for writing it. I think that your writing is good and I will always enjoy this.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 16 . 6/22
Yeah right like lots of pain has every stopped Naruto before. Just you see Tsunade. Anyway love the story. It's an interesting idea and I like it.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 7 . 6/22
I liked the line you made up. It was cool and had truth in it. I like this thanks for writing.
elby chapter 4 . 6/22
I'm reading this for the third or fourth time, and its still as epic as the first time. As read this chapter I'm humming the naruto theme and getting so excited! You're a fantastic writer!
Annoy mouse chapter 4 . 6/11
Urgh. So freaking horrible. Naruto made hundreds of clones against Mizuki and he has more experience by now. Your Naruto is too much like the canon moron. And what happened to the Kyuubi? Suddenly it doesn't care if it lives or dies?
brutusjr chapter 3 . 6/8
Not liking your Naruto portrayal so far, but hopefully he will toughen up soon...
naruto have to be a chunine!
tontonte chapter 61 . 4/10
Omg! Shukaku just came back?! I really hope you update again!
tontonte
just for info loneliness and solitude are the same
Kaichoulover chapter 23 . 3/13
It's hiruzen frikin hiruzen not shibuta or whatever. And can you update? Good story btw.
3,359 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »