Reviews for Naruto Arashiodori
mage.of.manga chapter 15 . 8/22
love the story, keep it up
Checkerz chapter 5 . 8/2
I'm DYING THIS IS SO AWESOME
Checkerz chapter 2 . 8/2
This is so good! I love the intensity building up. I'm listening to the Narnia Battle soundtrack so that's adding to it! I'm so excited to see what happens next!
kakashisenju123 chapter 4 . 7/19
Does this moron have Dementia? Thefuq did he forget what Haku said. That shit changed his life. That mission gave him his nindo. And Wave wslas not even that long ago! !
kakashisenju123 chapter 1 . 7/19
No way in hell Naruto will be concerned with losing next fight when someone he considers precious to him might die. Thats Naruto. Thats what makes him him. U had one job. U gone fvcked it up
TsurugisFlame chapter 23 . 7/18
Oh, wow. This is an old story. It took me a while to realize that when Shibata was mentioned, it was referring to the Third Hokage. In case you haven't learned what his first name is by now though, it's Hiruzen.
TsurugisFlame chapter 15 . 7/18
Pretty good so far, but you should when you break scenes you should use a line break or something. It can be jarring to be reading and suddenly have to contend with another scene with no warning or anything. Just a bit of friendly advice.
Cliffhanger
lilrida15 chapter 14 . 6/25
ja. e
doubledamn chapter 11 . 6/23
This is very good. It feels a lot more high stakes than the canon. If anything you've turned the Chuuin Exams into something akin to the War of the Best.
Huarta chapter 3 . 6/5
Wait... theyre still in the stadium, they should move this battle somewhere else XD
Huarta chapter 2 . 6/5
I like this, and it and skdsdfhsdkjfhdskf 60 CHAPTERS?! YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
TheGatewaytoHe11 chapter 27 . 6/5
Yes cause a foreign ninja, not to mention the leader of a foreign country can just waltz in and threaten and attack the resident jinchurki without any repercussions :/
TheGatewaytoHe11 chapter 20 . 6/5
Honestly that council thing is bullshit. Isn't Konoha a Military DICTATORSHIP
DarksiderForever chapter 35 . 6/4
Hr can kagenbunshin its manipulation of chakra
3,401 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »