Reviews for Naruto Arashiodori
Kaichoulover chapter 23 . 3/13
It's hiruzen frikin hiruzen not shibuta or whatever. And can you update? Good story btw.
sjsdn chapter 28 . 3/9
While I understand that you are going by what was out with Naruto at the time you published/updated this fic, maybe you should make a v2. A fic that's updated and has all of the current Naruto's events. Please don't take this as harsh or anything you are one of the best writers on this site and a truly dedicated author, but it is up-setting to some fans when they have to read about a character that was made and they know who it really is and certain events etc. But please don't be disheartened this is one of the most outstanding fic I have read in a while. So yeah PEACE ()
Great chapter 61 . 2/23
OK, this story is interesting. It combines many interesting elements together, especially love the concepts of guardians and gatekeepers. I love it! The twist with Sasuke is different, although I think that Itachi deserves that chance to be a hero more. As for 'Richard', I think that he is the Sage of the Six Paths, although I miss Nagato, Oh well. I noticed that you havent been in Fanfiction for a while. I hope you return soon. Looking forward to more!
MysticRose2388 chapter 11 . 2/14
YOu are by far the greast writer that i have come across in my life! I love how you have switched events and added your own twist! I Love this story so far! I am going to continue this until I have finished it! Please always continue writing!
DarkFox17 chapter 61 . 12/23/2014
Great story, nice change up of character personalities, hope it continues some time in the future.
Anonymous chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
How on Earth is the third hokage Sarutobi Shibata. It is Sarutobi Hiruzen
Anonymous chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
Many fanfic writers really need to research more on jutsus. Summoning Jutsu is only a C-ranked jutsu.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
You should have killed Sasuke...
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Great job killing Sasuke. That asshole really needed that. The attack is actually Subaku not Sabaku. I like how you made inferences about the Chidori.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/29/2014
I don't get it. What the heck is the point of this story? I see no real development for about 20 chapters from the canon other than a few small differences.
LadyLucyoftheCursedDark chapter 61 . 11/8/2014
Please update soon! This fic has a pretty good plot, and while I'm not normally a Naru/Hina shipper (infact, many time I'm against that ship), this fic makes me really, really support them. I really hope you update soon... :)
Days chapter 21 . 11/3/2014
His name is Sarutobi Hiruzen, not Shibata.
Guest chapter 61 . 9/24/2014
thhis has had and pretty good story that i would hae followed had the last update been 2 years ago..then ago ithat might mean the next update will be anpther 30 chatper i can read
Guest chapter 19 . 9/16/2014
The judge and his council are extremely ilogical, just downright incoherent with the mechanics of the world, You're saying there are no mechanisms to keep their decisions in check ? No authority can question their choices, regardless of how biased they look ? That makes no sense... Either there is a way to record the events of the chunnin exam, in which case Tsunade's claims can't be denied, or the entre decision rests on the hands of the judges, and then it would be a simples matter of what's more trustworthy, their word or the word of the fucking Hokage, as well as the testimonies of everybody present at the stadium. If other villages where anxious to receive the results, I wonder what their reaction would be to finding out only one, fairly weak boy was raised in rank, and conveniently, somebody from Konohagakure. The exams would be completely meaningless if everything depended on the arbitrary choices of a detached comittee line that. Nice story, though
Kyle White chapter 61 . 7/23/2014
This was an amazing fanfic, i loved it. Although it is a shame that you stopped writing this, specially leaving us on a cliffhanger like that :/. But never the less i am glad i read ur fanfic. I sincerely hope you continue
3,345 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »