Reviews for Naruto Arashiodori
Alvirus-s chapter 20 . 8/18
you know, Konoha is a militaric dictatorship. the Hokage can do what he wants in theory. But otherwise, I really like your writingstyle
Sephiroth'sGhost chapter 61 . 7/19
I'm gonna be honest, I'm kinda miffed/saddened that this hasn't been updated any further in so long. I really have enjoyed binge reading this the past few days and I really want to know what happens next o.o Amazing job btw :) 333
Rick Sanchez chapter 7 . 7/16
Your grammar sucks dick you're so fucking cringy
Ummm. I thought the third's name is Hiruzen not Shibata.
uzumaki-flash chapter 23 . 6/11
D third Hokages name is sarutobi Hiruzen
Naruto is too soft and too OOC..SHIT!
I just got to the end and its been a great story but the one thing thats been buggin me is why jiraiya didnt react more violently to the information of kushinas rape eapecially if they were as close as in the manga or anime. Were they just not as close. Its just been buggin me a bit anyways really good story i hope you keep it up
Blitzstrahl chapter 12 . 5/28
If Gai can solo Mandara. Then Gai and Kakashi can duo Oroichimaru without needing to go in depth.
NatNicole chapter 1 . 4/23
Ooh, this looks interesting!
theta117 chapter 16 . 4/11
naruto's new ability is modeled after "One for All" from Boku no Hero Acadamia isn't it? it has the same consequence that the main character gets when he uses it. including when he used the ability 'Detroit Smash'
theta117 chapter 30 . 4/11
the saindaime hokage is not named shabita his name is hiruen. thats basic shit
Zhane17 chapter 12 . 3/27
omg little konohana scene im happy
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 7 . 3/15
Bad
KageOni1213 chapter 6 . 3/10
Gamabunta is a TOAD not a FROG
reader 4083 chapter 3 . 3/9
Ok... list.
Pros:
Good grammar.
Sentence structure is OK.
Chapter length is OK.
You gave Naruto an interesting ability to control Kurama's chakra in such a way that it can shield someone from Gaara's attacks.

Cons:
Basically you've made a wimpy Naruto, who is afraid of fighting Gaara.
No backstory for training, what allows him to do use Kurama's chakra, and giving no viable explanation as to how, it "just happens". That leads to plot holes
Not saying you're a bad writer, but plot holes are kind of a turn off for people, it makes the story hard to follow, and thus hard to read, and not all that enjoyable.
No warning that Naruto is going to be OOC, i.e. being a wimp.(And that's being nice)
Also, if there is a stadium, the middle area is not a "pit"(a pit is a hole or shaft in the ground as well as a place for animals to fight), it's an arena.

You can choose to view this a flame, or as constructive criticism, I can only hope you take this as the latter.
3,422 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »