Reviews for Naruto Arashiodori
I like ur style of writing suede but u jump around to much with no warnings
zhelton65 chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Ine of my all time favorite fanfiction. Would love for you to write Another .
senserly a loyal reader
desolatecookie chapter 13 . 11/13/2016
What about Tobi? He is also a sharingan wielder.
Jrb chapter 61 . 9/22/2016
Awesome story continue it please!
rhodders12 chapter 61 . 9/16/2016
Please update this, the plot is so original i love it!
mage.of.manga chapter 15 . 8/22/2016
love the story, keep it up
Checkerz chapter 5 . 8/2/2016
I'm DYING THIS IS SO AWESOME
Checkerz chapter 2 . 8/2/2016
This is so good! I love the intensity building up. I'm listening to the Narnia Battle soundtrack so that's adding to it! I'm so excited to see what happens next!
kakashisenju123 chapter 4 . 7/19/2016
Does this moron have Dementia? Thefuq did he forget what Haku said. That shit changed his life. That mission gave him his nindo. And Wave wslas not even that long ago! !
kakashisenju123 chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
No way in hell Naruto will be concerned with losing next fight when someone he considers precious to him might die. Thats Naruto. Thats what makes him him. U had one job. U gone fvcked it up
TsurugisFlame chapter 23 . 7/18/2016
Oh, wow. This is an old story. It took me a while to realize that when Shibata was mentioned, it was referring to the Third Hokage. In case you haven't learned what his first name is by now though, it's Hiruzen.
TsurugisFlame chapter 15 . 7/18/2016
Pretty good so far, but you should when you break scenes you should use a line break or something. It can be jarring to be reading and suddenly have to contend with another scene with no warning or anything. Just a bit of friendly advice.
Guest chapter 61 . 6/25/2016
Cliffhanger
lilrida15 chapter 14 . 6/25/2016
ja. e
doubledamn chapter 11 . 6/23/2016
This is very good. It feels a lot more high stakes than the canon. If anything you've turned the Chuuin Exams into something akin to the War of the Best.
3,406 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »