Reviews for Naruto Arashiodori
Clandon chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
So many misspellings. Cut not cutter, off not of(certain places),assassination not assignation technique. That's as far as I got before I gave up. Wish authors would double check there own work.
Demonlord chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
fearlessness is when someone does not fear an opponent and attacks them without any regard for personal safety and most likely underestimating their opponent. that or they have a death-wish. fearless people often get killed because of their stupidity.
bravery is the act of doing what must be done even though you are scared, its looking Death in the eye and telling him to fuck off, its putting your fear aside to do your job.
...sorry for the rant, i come from a military family, so i know a bit about this stuff lol
Boughdey721 chapter 25 . 6/8/2013
this story just keeps on giving me goosebumps... keep up the good work!
Uraharaisgod chapter 23 . 5/30/2013
...isn't the 3rd's name Hiruzen? He's Sarutobi Hiruzen, thats been known since aeons back, since Monkey King Enma called him by that name when they were fighting together against Orochimaru...
Uraharaisgod chapter 19 . 5/30/2013
...I have to ask, when exactly is the promised *effects* Orochimaru brought about actually going to happen? So far its completely follows canon, the only difference is the time of the Gaara/Naruto fight and the differing abilities Naruto is getting thanks to his arm mutation thingy. Everything still follows canon exact, even his new arm barely affects combat as the result still is identical to canon i.e. Kabuto gets owned with Rasengan, Sasuke vs Naruto is nigh on copy-paste, Tsunade battle copy-paste, Orochi battle copy-paste, when exactly will the changes actually appear?! The only change I can see so far is the 3rd is alive, but even then he's coma'd and the 5th is Tsunade, so NOTHING HAS CHANGED!

*sigh* I'm hoping the changes come soon, I actually enjoy how your writing goes and the story as a whole is really well written for the most part, but I didn't come here to read a clone of canon, if it doesn't diverge even slightly within the next 3 or 4 chaps, I'm leaving.
Uraharaisgod chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
The moment Gaara attacked the audience, the Proctor and every single Jounin would have had every right to go in there and terminate Gaara for attacking Konoha citizins and ninja's outside of the regulated match, this makes no sense that they would watch while the freakin heir to the Hyuuga bloodline is getting slowly crushed to death. Hell, not even the real Kazekage would be able to intervene if the Konoha ninjas decided to execute Gaara there and then.
Necrosanct chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
This should be obvious, but apparently is not: Gamabunta is a toad. Also; Jaraya is known as the "Toad Sage", and he has possession of the "Toad Summons Contract". -_-
Necrosanct chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
-_-
Do you truly believe academy level taijutsu performed by a preteen could penetrate the armor of Shukaku? Nowhere in the Narutoverse has increased strength been granted by simply accessing one's chakra; no matter how much it might be. Manipulation and Technique is required for this. Lee was obliterated by Gaara while the demon remained dormant. So; Naruto is suddenly exponentially more effective with taijutsu than Lee is; while Lee is close to mastery of several forms, and Naruto doesn't even understand the basics? Oh, and those combos he used; all half-assed imitations of existing moves he has seen before. Bottom line: If you are going to use epic suspense before critical discovery to set the mood, try to fashion an outcome worthy of it.
sauce chapter 59 . 5/21/2013
This story is rediculous for one if garra would have thought to gag naruto, naruto would just beat his ass like he did after the chunin exams and yugito's strenght level is so far below Naruto's it isn't even funny try to know somthing about naruto before you write a story
jman chapter 47 . 5/17/2013
no at this point in the story Naeuto and Sauske would be stronger than like four of the kage
jman chapter 33 . 5/14/2013
stop. suigetsu is week in comparison to sauske
Dyrnwyn1994 chapter 22 . 5/7/2013
YES! FINALY! Its about time someone gave Iruka some teeth to back up his bark. I mean come on in the canon it seems like a genin could beat the daylights out of him; all you ever see him do is dive in front of kunai and shuriken. And now he comes out looking like the B rank ninja he should be. And the fact that he's rusty makes me believe that Iruka could have be a jonin if he hadn't liked teaching so much.
Sir Cookie chapter 17 . 4/29/2013
Naruto is actually left handed in canon.
Sir Cookie chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
It's toad, not frog. It's like somebody calling a human, a monkey.
Sir Cookie chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Kakashi can only use Raikiri 4 times a day. Raikiri is a stronger more powerful version of chidori. Kakashi used Raikiri against Zabuza.
3,410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »