Reviews for Naruto Arashiodori
TheGatewaytoHe11 chapter 20 . 6/5
Honestly that council thing is bullshit. Isn't Konoha a Military DICTATORSHIP
DarksiderForever chapter 35 . 6/4
Hr can kagenbunshin its manipulation of chakra
BrownPaperBag51 chapter 1 . 6/1
nice
MyrrdinEmrys DLP chapter 7 . 5/16
You're betas aren't doing a good job, as I can see several mistakes that primarily revolve around spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes and the horrendous punctuation, or the lack thereof. On the subject of shortcomings in your story, your characters seem to have absolutely no motivation as to WHY they do what they do.

Furthermore, your character development leaves alot to be desired, as they are one-dimensional, and the actions, and their coming consequences, don't ever seem to make them think twice before doing something.

If you did a better job, maybe I would read this story again, but at this point, your story seems a lackluster, bland and dry retelling of canon with minor differences.

Myrddin Emrys, on DarkLordPotter.
DAS GUUUUUT chapter 12 . 5/3
Pretty fuckin good

Good sentence structure

Bit serious tho

lookin foward 2 more
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 4 . 4/26
Your Naruto is even more pathetic than canon Naruto... I didn't even know that was possible.
Fireworks174 chapter 8 . 4/20
Best story ever!
arinasution5 chapter 32 . 4/20
H
demonicKitsune2 chapter 13 . 4/12
I can't believe Naruto actually doesn't remember any of it. Was it the Kyubi chakra? He didn't remember what happened when he lost control against Deidara during Shippuden. But this time Naruto was in absolute control like in his fight against Sasuke at the Valley of the End, he was able to remember that? It's kinda sad Naruto doesn't remember when he had solidified himself as the most epic and powerful ninja in all of the past, present, and future of Elemental Nations! Also why is it his friends won't tell him what anything he did during the invasion? Also what is really sad is that Naruto does remember what he said to Gaara that caused him to get acceptance from the majority of Konoha and he doesn't remember when he saw the acceptance he earned from them. Also I'm curious about the thing with Naruto's arm as well, did the medics misinterpret what happened, was it because of Naruto's Uzumaki heritage, or is it actually the fox's chakra? Oh and how will Naruto learn the rasengan now?
demonicKitsune chapter 12 . 4/1
Which time he punched Gaara out of the air? Also Naruto has partial amnesia, is it he doesn't remember anything when using the kyubi chakra the last several times, also did he forget his speech! It was the most moving thing I've ever heard... er- read. Also Hanabi says Konohamaru didn't miss much and Naruto was pathetic and more of an idiot than a shinobi in his fight! Where the HELL was she because I don't know what match she was watching, but it definitely wasn't what everyone else was. Like Naruto's match was what was mostly likely the most epic and extreme fight in all of the history of the Elemental Nations! Hell Naruto from just his actions and achievement within the timespan of a most 2 hours that day is now able to scare off other ninja villages and is dubbed as a "Super-Shinobi"! She is in complete denial! Also with how Konohamaru loves to annoy Hanabi so much, seems like he has a small crush on her. Oh plus, I wonder how Shikamaru isn't able to connect the dots between how the way Naruto was treat all his life by the villagers, the red chakra, and everything that happened during the fight with Gaara, Kakashi saying Naruto is the only one who can beat Gaara, Naruto having enough chakra to summon Gamabunta, Naruto's speech to Gaara(that also everyone there heard) and Naruto telling Gaara at the hospital that he had a monster SEALED inside of him(though for his credit on that one he did think Naruto was bluffing), and how Naruto was able to push himself past him limits to such virtually impossible lengths(which btw Gaara, a now know jinchuriki, was also able to do), and didn't Neji mention that the red chakra Naruto kept producing was similar to Shukaku's?, to get the conclusion the Kyubi is sealed inside Naruto. Did he figure it out already but just didn't mention it because of how extreme of an accusation it was and how it could affect the other behavior toward Naruto if they the others believed him and they responded negatively toward Naruto, even if the he turned out to be wrong? (Like the guy has an IQ of over 200, this should be like the easiest thing in the word for him). And, wow, I really had a lot to say about what had happened in this chapter. Like seriously how many word is this? I think this could count as an essay. Like I count this all out and apparently it’s 434 words, like wow, just wow.
demonicKitsune2 chapter 12 . 4/1
I just realized, Orochimaru has probably come to his conclusion about Naruto being a threat to him and the Akatsuki. Naruto is the biggest threat possible and, after he rests can, ANNIHILATE both him AND the the Akatsuki organization (maybe even at the same time) (it's pretty clear I hold a lot of faith in this Naruto isn't it?) PS this review was meant for the last chapter.
demonicKitsune2 chapter 11 . 4/1
demonicKitsune2 chapter 10 . 4/1
I believe without a doubt I have just read the most epic and extreme battle in all of the history AND FUTURE of the Elemental Nations, along with the most moving speech ever written, voiced or even thought of. You are an epic writer! I might just ask you to write my fight scenes sometime (that is actually serious request, I truely plan on doing that). This is probably the greatest fan fiction I have ever read or am going to read (I know it is definitely the best I've ever read, nothing will ever compare)
demonicKitsune2 chapter 2 . 3/31
I think that if you use demon power they would stop it, they just didn't do so for Naruto's match because they didn't recognize it as such. Also doing so would reveal the participant as a jinjuriki and be seen as an act of war to send one to a foreign village. As well as the MAJOR possibility of the jinjuriki losing control of the chakra and killing everyone (or at least the majority) of bystanders.
Please change the shibata to Hiruzen. It's Hiruzen not Shibata.
Shibata is the voice actor.
3,403 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »