Reviews for Naruto Arashiodori
Checkerz chapter 2 . 8/2/2016
This is so good! I love the intensity building up. I'm listening to the Narnia Battle soundtrack so that's adding to it! I'm so excited to see what happens next!
kakashisenju123 chapter 4 . 7/19/2016
Does this moron have Dementia? Thefuq did he forget what Haku said. That shit changed his life. That mission gave him his nindo. And Wave wslas not even that long ago! !
kakashisenju123 chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
No way in hell Naruto will be concerned with losing next fight when someone he considers precious to him might die. Thats Naruto. Thats what makes him him. U had one job. U gone fvcked it up
TsurugisFlame chapter 23 . 7/18/2016
Oh, wow. This is an old story. It took me a while to realize that when Shibata was mentioned, it was referring to the Third Hokage. In case you haven't learned what his first name is by now though, it's Hiruzen.
TsurugisFlame chapter 15 . 7/18/2016
Pretty good so far, but you should when you break scenes you should use a line break or something. It can be jarring to be reading and suddenly have to contend with another scene with no warning or anything. Just a bit of friendly advice.
Guest chapter 61 . 6/25/2016
Cliffhanger
lilrida15 chapter 14 . 6/25/2016
ja. e
doubledamn chapter 11 . 6/23/2016
This is very good. It feels a lot more high stakes than the canon. If anything you've turned the Chuuin Exams into something akin to the War of the Best.
Huarta chapter 3 . 6/5/2016
Wait... theyre still in the stadium, they should move this battle somewhere else XD
Huarta chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
I like this, and it and skdsdfhsdkjfhdskf 60 CHAPTERS?! YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
TheGatewaytoHe11 chapter 27 . 6/5/2016
Yes cause a foreign ninja, not to mention the leader of a foreign country can just waltz in and threaten and attack the resident jinchurki without any repercussions :/
TheGatewaytoHe11 chapter 20 . 6/5/2016
Honestly that council thing is bullshit. Isn't Konoha a Military DICTATORSHIP
DarksiderForever chapter 35 . 6/4/2016
Hr can kagenbunshin its manipulation of chakra
BrownPaperBag51 chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
nice
MyrrdinEmrys DLP chapter 7 . 5/16/2016
You're betas aren't doing a good job, as I can see several mistakes that primarily revolve around spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes and the horrendous punctuation, or the lack thereof. On the subject of shortcomings in your story, your characters seem to have absolutely no motivation as to WHY they do what they do.

Furthermore, your character development leaves alot to be desired, as they are one-dimensional, and the actions, and their coming consequences, don't ever seem to make them think twice before doing something.

If you did a better job, maybe I would read this story again, but at this point, your story seems a lackluster, bland and dry retelling of canon with minor differences.

Myrddin Emrys, on DarkLordPotter.
3,414 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »