Reviews for Naruto Arashiodori
jere7782 chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
great job!

i was starting to get bored but the last chapter brought back the intense feeling of the anime too..

I cant wait to see what else you come up with. Will the invasion begin or will naruto defeat the invasion, by destroying gaara?

love it!
The War General chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
This story is great please update soon.
Loki chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
Since when is Naruto such a coward? How sad your Naruto seems to be.
some dude chapter 4 . 8/5/2007
Amazing. I my-self had wanted to see what would happen if orochi delayed the attack. PLEASE update soon, there hasn't been any good stories (to me) like this in a while.
kemiztri chapter 4 . 8/5/2007
This piece is truly one of the best Naruto fanfic available. I loved it. Loved the concept, loved the writing. My only complaint is that I wished it were longer because I really didn't want to stop reading. However, the parts you stopped at were good points to leave off, esp this last one-really plays up the drama.

I loved Naruto's internal struggle to remember Haku's words to him. I also love that Hinata jumped up to save him (darn Sakura for getting in the way too).

Can't wait for more.
Flamelord99 chapter 4 . 8/5/2007
Its cool too bad you can't update more
Denarian chapter 4 . 8/5/2007
Cool story, update soon.

Genaric Name chapter 4 . 8/5/2007
Naruto finally remembers what makes you strong. Im going to guess that after Naruto beats Gaara Sasuke will be pissed off.
Aries the Dog chapter 4 . 8/5/2007
i have to be honest and say this story is pretty horrible as of now, the point of writing fan-fiction is to be imaginative, not just re-writting OOC charactars in a diffrent setting and retelling the same damn story that we have seen hear and read again again again and again.

Thats the problem with rewrites, no fùcking creativity, anyone has the useless ability to write what they've seen on the TV and make it sound pretty. So you made he fight in anarena and had Hinaa get stuck also. Big deal, its still basically the same thing, I don't know why people think its good. Regardless I willbe watchng this to see if you have the ability to redeem yourself.

Your a writer, The Forces That Be have given you superior creativity and a silver-tounged slant to your words. Use them well, for when you ignore your blessing, people will resent you squandering your gift and so will I!
Aries the Dog chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
I liked it a lot, cant wait to get to the other chapters.

I didn't like the comment about how Naruto "was about to wet himself" he would defintly not be scared of the technique Garaa was using, especially when it was not even directed at him. Living as Naruto has, has given him a "survior phych" meaning he looks after himself and is not worried about anything not worried about anything that dosen't directly affect him, often appearing seemingly uncaring, even more so then 'normal people', because its not his poblem and its nt anyone he knows problem so its of no consequence, its his cannon personality. Comparible to our reaction when we hear a bomb went off half way around the world.

Also he had alrady been the target of things much scarier, namely giant-building-size snakes and a fearless dual with Orochimaru. At this point in cannon Naruto is practically fearless, not much will scare him off, not even garra.

Also about halfway down I noticed this:

"Sasuke, using the Chidori, cutter Gaara’s sand arm of at the shoulder but Gaara himself was left unhurt. Meanwhile, Gaara, using his arm of sand before it was cut of, had managed to scratch Sasuke’s arm, causing it to bleed just below the shoulder."

This is a horrible travisty against grammer. So I can only assume English is not your first language, In casethe blame falls on your beta for not catching this. If a beta can't catch this, I can only assume your beta has dislexia, or is small child, or just a horrible beta.

the word 'cutter' is not in the english language, if something is cut you do not you use 'cutter' to describe it, you use 'to cut' for example.

"Sasuke used the Chiordi *to cut* Garra's sand arm-THE SECOND PART, when you used 'of' to describe it itis not that bad, you simply forgot to add another 'F' buttht why Author's have betas in the first place- *OFF* at the shoulder" whould be the right way to right this sentence.

My advice to you is get a new beta, your current one sucks, I would advice you to tell him he sucks also, and if he asks why he sucks simply wave that sentence in front of him and ask how he let that slide? wave around this reveiw if you have to, just don't let him beta anything else.
Boejangles chapter 4 . 8/4/2007
I like how you have Haku in there. Thanks for the update keep it up.
PaulRap Raptor chapter 4 . 8/4/2007
Keep up the good work.
Silver Warrior chapter 4 . 8/4/2007
okay, this is a nice story. Now, let's see how this fght goes.
oscar101 chapter 4 . 8/4/2007
its a good start
Death Incarnate chapter 4 . 8/4/2007
Damn I want to finally see the damn fight already supsence is one thing but come on. Any ways nice chapter jest please update soon so we can see the fight.
3,403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 212 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 .. Last Next »