Reviews for Naruto Arashiodori
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
Go Naruto! but careful
Vollar Chetowa chapter 61 . 3/21/2014
LOL This story confuses me! There is a LOT I don't like about this story, especially how Naruto is treated by everyone seems wrong somehow. The thing that confuses me is I still read it with high interest, I guess I have a false hope where Naruto will show more backbone against the likes of Yugito, Tsunade, sessha etc. that treat him too much like a little kid for my liking, I mean the guy beat up Gaara who is the Kazekage and even when he's stronger now than before he gets no respect. But I know myself well enough to know I will read on regardless.
Yanglhayn chapter 27 . 3/10/2014
The fifth mizukages name is terumi mei. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, ALREADY!
Yanglhayn chapter 23 . 3/10/2014
The thirds name is hiruzen. The thirds grandfathers name is sasuke. Mikoto, sasukes mom, named sasuke after the thirds grandfather in hopes that her son would be a great shinobi
Scoobygirl45 chapter 61 . 2/23/2014
This story is AWESOME! update son please :)!
StormRose11 chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
No kyuubi to help? What's the point..
Axcel chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
You know a manga is awesome when the main character is effectively adopted by a toad yakuza boss the size of a small mountain.
Axcel chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
How could you get the toad summons confused with frogs!? The fact they are TOADS is one of the biggest points of the Naruto series! Whatever, at least this fic is very well written and entertaining. That's what matters.
Wildheart21 chapter 61 . 2/6/2014
oh great that crazy one tail is back
Scarease chapter 58 . 2/2/2014
Great story with awsome action pack .
Becca chapter 23 . 1/5/2014
I respect that you would like to have an original name for the Third, but just for future reference, it was actually stated that his first name was Hiruzen. You are correct that what the Sarutobi Sasuke thing was about a famous ninja, but no, that was definitely not the Third's name. Also, your descriptions of Naruto fighting are very good, but inconsistent. One fight, he is raw, and unstoppable, one he is tactical, one he is scared to death, one he is brash and cocky? I feel like you are rushing his strategical improvement, because its there suddenly, but there was no build up to his sudden genius. Hope my criticism helps you improve as a writer. Good job so far!
Darkness in shadowland chapter 61 . 1/3/2014
Pleas please please update! This story is too friggin amazing for u to leave it on a cliffhanger!
OhDrix chapter 61 . 12/30/2013
Holy mother of cows, I love this story! please update soon!
Naruto fan chapter 23 . 12/19/2013
wiki/Hiruzen_Sarutobi. Just so you know the third hokages name was Hiruzen Sarutobi and he is the son of Sasuke Sarutobi.
Guest chapter 45 . 12/16/2013
UMm like on the chapter 400 onwards...
3,343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »