Reviews for Naruto Arashiodori
demonicKitsune2 chapter 11 . 4/1/2016
I just realized, Orochimaru has probably come to his conclusion about Naruto being a threat to him and the Akatsuki. Naruto is the biggest threat possible and, after he rests can, ANNIHILATE both him AND the the Akatsuki organization (maybe even at the same time) (it's pretty clear I hold a lot of faith in this Naruto isn't it?)
demonicKitsune2 chapter 10 . 4/1/2016
I believe without a doubt I have just read the most epic and extreme battle in all of the history AND FUTURE of the Elemental Nations, along with the most moving speech ever written, voiced or even thought of. You are an epic writer! I might just ask you to write my fight scenes sometime (that is actually serious request, I truely plan on doing that). This is probably the greatest fan fiction I have ever read or am going to read (I know it is definitely the best I've ever read, nothing will ever compare)
demonicKitsune2 chapter 2 . 3/31/2016
I think that if you use demon power they would stop it, they just didn't do so for Naruto's match because they didn't recognize it as such. Also doing so would reveal the participant as a jinjuriki and be seen as an act of war to send one to a foreign village. As well as the MAJOR possibility of the jinjuriki losing control of the chakra and killing everyone (or at least the majority) of bystanders.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/18/2016
Please change the shibata to Hiruzen. It's Hiruzen not Shibata.
Shibata is the voice actor.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/24/2016
Taunade should have killed/threatened those judges for not promoting naruto after that fight with Gara.
Faggot Cock Sucker chapter 44 . 2/12/2016
I like the Naruto vs Jugo fight. It was great.
UltimateSusanoo514 chapter 61 . 1/27/2016
I was wanting to know if you would update this story or at least let me know what direction you were going to take it.
Samo28 chapter 10 . 1/21/2016
I hope this's still gonna keep going because this little "extra" to the famous fight was f**king awesome!
DarkJewel55 chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
i read this story years ago. I've been looking for it since then. and now I've finally found it.
The Truth of Words chapter 20 . 9/17/2015
You are however forgetting that Kishimoto explained that Konoha's Hokage essentially had power equal to that of a Dictator no matter what the laws of which would not be applied to him or her. He even went so far as to say that presumably if the Hokage went on a mass killing spree of the civilians they would still have no ground to do anything as the Hokage is ABOVE THE LAW.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/14/2015
wow this is amazing
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2015
love this so much, absolutely amazing
Guest chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
love it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
interesting
Guest chapter 19 . 9/9/2015
aw man the fight went the same I hope Naruto develops some close combat skill without using kage bunshin or at least a more coordinated use of kage bunshin before the timeskip
3,422 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »