Reviews for Naruto Arashiodori
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 16 . 6/22/2015
Yeah right like lots of pain has every stopped Naruto before. Just you see Tsunade. Anyway love the story. It's an interesting idea and I like it.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 7 . 6/22/2015
I liked the line you made up. It was cool and had truth in it. I like this thanks for writing.
elby chapter 4 . 6/22/2015
I'm reading this for the third or fourth time, and its still as epic as the first time. As read this chapter I'm humming the naruto theme and getting so excited! You're a fantastic writer!
Annoy mouse chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
Urgh. So freaking horrible. Naruto made hundreds of clones against Mizuki and he has more experience by now. Your Naruto is too much like the canon moron. And what happened to the Kyuubi? Suddenly it doesn't care if it lives or dies?
brutusjr chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
Not liking your Naruto portrayal so far, but hopefully he will toughen up soon...
Guest chapter 28 . 4/10/2015
naruto have to be a chunine!
tontonte chapter 61 . 4/10/2015
Omg! Shukaku just came back?! I really hope you update again!
tontonte
Guest chapter 7 . 4/9/2015
just for info loneliness and solitude are the same
Kaichoulover chapter 23 . 3/13/2015
It's hiruzen frikin hiruzen not shibuta or whatever. And can you update? Good story btw.
sjsdn chapter 28 . 3/9/2015
While I understand that you are going by what was out with Naruto at the time you published/updated this fic, maybe you should make a v2. A fic that's updated and has all of the current Naruto's events. Please don't take this as harsh or anything you are one of the best writers on this site and a truly dedicated author, but it is up-setting to some fans when they have to read about a character that was made and they know who it really is and certain events etc. But please don't be disheartened this is one of the most outstanding fic I have read in a while. So yeah PEACE ()
Great chapter 61 . 2/23/2015
OK, this story is interesting. It combines many interesting elements together, especially love the concepts of guardians and gatekeepers. I love it! The twist with Sasuke is different, although I think that Itachi deserves that chance to be a hero more. As for 'Richard', I think that he is the Sage of the Six Paths, although I miss Nagato, Oh well. I noticed that you havent been in Fanfiction for a while. I hope you return soon. Looking forward to more!
MysticRose2388 chapter 11 . 2/14/2015
YOu are by far the greast writer that i have come across in my life! I love how you have switched events and added your own twist! I Love this story so far! I am going to continue this until I have finished it! Please always continue writing!
DarkFox17 chapter 61 . 12/23/2014
Great story, nice change up of character personalities, hope it continues some time in the future.
Anonymous chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
How on Earth is the third hokage Sarutobi Shibata. It is Sarutobi Hiruzen
Anonymous chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
Many fanfic writers really need to research more on jutsus. Summoning Jutsu is only a C-ranked jutsu.
3,398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »