Reviews for Naruto Arashiodori
Becca chapter 23 . 1/5/2014
I respect that you would like to have an original name for the Third, but just for future reference, it was actually stated that his first name was Hiruzen. You are correct that what the Sarutobi Sasuke thing was about a famous ninja, but no, that was definitely not the Third's name. Also, your descriptions of Naruto fighting are very good, but inconsistent. One fight, he is raw, and unstoppable, one he is tactical, one he is scared to death, one he is brash and cocky? I feel like you are rushing his strategical improvement, because its there suddenly, but there was no build up to his sudden genius. Hope my criticism helps you improve as a writer. Good job so far!
Darkness in shadowland chapter 61 . 1/3/2014
Pleas please please update! This story is too friggin amazing for u to leave it on a cliffhanger!
OhDrix chapter 61 . 12/30/2013
Holy mother of cows, I love this story! please update soon!
Naruto fan chapter 23 . 12/19/2013
wiki/Hiruzen_Sarutobi. Just so you know the third hokages name was Hiruzen Sarutobi and he is the son of Sasuke Sarutobi.
Guest chapter 45 . 12/16/2013
UMm like on the chapter 400 onwards...
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
i find the fact that in the first few chapters you have made naruto a weak coward, is shameful and as penance, you much flog yourself with a cat of nine tails
DragonFire Princess chapter 61 . 11/26/2013
WOW!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
Lol being a jinchuriki is the same as having a rtailed demon. Typo?
NecromancyWitch chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
Historia interessante, eu irei acompanhar para ver no que vai dar...boa sacada fazer a luta de gaara e naruto ser no estadio da final chunnin!

Ja Nee!
Black Hearted Ninja chapter 30 . 11/6/2013
Damn it I was really loving this fanfiction and the direction it was going in but this chapter strongly hinted something I cant stand. naruhina so im afraid ill have to abandon my interest in this fanfiction im sorry about this but I dispise naruhina I do however wish u luck in the future
Adran06 chapter 27 . 11/3/2013
You know, the only hole in your theory on promotion from Genin to Chuunin is, if becoming Chuunin was REALLY that hard, the number of Genin in a village would be about 80% of the total Ninja in said village. Of the remaining 20%, assuming it was equally hard to become Jounin, perhaps only 2% would be Jounin. This means, assuming a village had 1000 ninja, there would be 20 Jounin, 180 Chuunin, and 800 Genin. This is based on the facts that ninja obviously die, both on missions and in the exams, the exams are only held twice a year, and it is likely a ninja will not pass on their first try (out of some 200 ninja in the only Chuunin Exam we see, only 1 became a Chuunin). Now, that's not to say you can't do it this way for your story, I'm just pointing out that logically, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Keep up the great work and update soon!

TTYL,
Adran
skipbeataddict chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
...But there's three sharingan users including Obito/Tobi/wannabe-Madara. Is this whole fanfic gonna be based on Tobi being Tobi, not Madara or Obito? *confused
spiritwolf35 chapter 45 . 10/19/2013
I will check this story out again
nemesisswan chapter 51 . 10/2/2013
Another proof how pathetic lover of a drama you are. Ugh. You really disappoint me. Yet another great story being completely wasted.
nemesisswan chapter 43 . 10/2/2013
You are just another writer who had slowly lost it, are you not. : /
Too much love for useless drama had took it's revenge on you. Your story gets worse and worse. No wonder you had dropped it.
3,348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »