Reviews for When I Walk Through the Door
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This made me cry.

All I could think was "See you there." _
Gracie chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
And all of this world and this life are but the quick stumble before the catch of the balance and the real journey and the holidays begin. )

Props. I like it.
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Just great!

If that's the result of writer's block, you should be very thankful for it!

I am ...

THX

God bless you!
bean chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Ah, I can't believe I haven't read any of your fanfics till now! They are all so good! This one is possibly my favorite! I can't wait till I "walk through the door" and see Him! :D Way good job! God bless!
Capegio chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I can really feel the longing in this one. And I understand what you mean when you say "I will see that the only reason I loved the Shadowlands was that it sometimes resembled this place." Though I don't believe in a heaven, I hope that whatever it is you long for comes through for you.
Caspian chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
That was awesome! I really enjoyed reading that. I am a Christian, and I feel the exact same way about the stable, but it really is so hard to describe. Thank you for that.
Yyunesprith chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Thank you.
Swanwhite2 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Very nice Petra, at first I was wondering if this was supposed to be by peter but really it can be from anyone. It's great!
Rilda chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
*tries not to cry* That was beautiful. Thanks for writing that.
elecktrum chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Beautiful (as always!) This piece is at once a prayer and a poem and a song of hope. Just lovely!
BabyBeaver chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Oh, wow. It's the Matthew passage about the sheep and the goats. Awesome.

And also kind of a prayer, the third paragraph...

It's very pretty, and, of course, well-written. If I wanted to rate it out of ten, it'd probably be at least an eleven. D