Reviews for In James' View
jordygirl chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
waahhh i need an ending! now i just let my imagination run loose! *shudder* don't do this to me!
lalaloser96 chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
Please, please with a cherry on top finish it. I found it amazing, well basically I loved it! I will be waiting for the next chapter.

KAT
danielove25 chapter 5 . 12/2/2007
so good story. lily needs to stop being so bipolar...
BusStop412 chapter 5 . 12/2/2007
so good! keep writing i look forward to reading more!
zEthHPfrEaK chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
THIS IS SUCH A GREAT STORY! you make James say all the things that would get on Lily's nerves without James knowing what he did! I really like this last chap 'cause you wrote stuff about what they did when it's full moon, normally people don't.
BusStop412 chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
love it! keep going!
LionHeart22 chapter 3 . 9/24/2007
Hahahahaah when i read that song in the beginning i was drinking juice and i spit it all out and was laughing SO hard LOVED IT! WOO HOO! GO JAMES!
Remusindisguise chapter 4 . 9/24/2007
I love your descriptions of James in Animagus Form. Do more of that. The story is great.
magicalwiz chapter 4 . 9/24/2007
This is great! Update soon!

magicalwiz
BusStop412 chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
ahh! yes yes yes i LOVE IT! and james! haha update soon!
Ron and Hermione Weasley chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
Nice. That would be HILARIOUS! Can't wait for chapter 4!
LemonLime165 chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
well i really like your story soo far! its really good, i hate meygan though..i wonder if lily says yes this time? well update soon please i really wanna know what happens next!
SashaIsMyBrother chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
I love this so much! LEJP forever!XD
BusStop412 chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
very nice, i like the way u portray each maurader! is there going to be lily-james stuff though? jw.. its good tho!
Ron and Hermione Weasley chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
The Slytherins singing a song from the muggle world? Oh, they should love that. It should be interesting.