Reviews for Perplexity
Emil Lime chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
And I've made it through all of Forsaken and what is written of Perplexity.

I felt like I should review because, even if this story never continues, I thought I might as well express my gratitude for the fanfictions. And, even if I'm not suppose to do this, I'll give a review for Forsaken and for Perplexity in this one review.

Forsaken was wonderful and, in my opinion, one of the best works of fanfiction I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I stumbled upon it when I was looking for something to do during the long and mundane basket ball games I have to go to (because I'm in the pep band). I'd read some of Meowzy's stories before and I thought I'd give Forsaken a try. I'm so glad I did! The story was expertly planned and each chapter left me desperate for more! You both developed the relationship with expert skills and it didn't feel rushed at all. In fact, I was very happy with how it grew naturally as they navigated the Island. I also adored the humor! Oh my goodness, one of my friends asked me what I was laughing so much at and I told them about Forsaken. Not a chapter went by that I wasn't dying from laughter. Captain Obvious and Pervert Boy was pure genius and they made for quite the duo! I'll have you know that I've recommended Forsaken to several of my Tales friends since it was such a good read. This story was defiantly one of the greats and I just wanted to let you know that.

After reading that, I wanted to read what was written of the sequel, even though Meowzy's page says it's never going to be finished. So, I started reading it and I have to say, I'm very disappointed it's never going to be completed. It's gripping and exciting, not to mention dramatic having Lloyd die, and now I find myself saddened by the fact that I'll never know what happened. Regardless, not finishing it is both of your choices and I will respect those decisions.

However, I do hope you know you've gained a huge fan and these two fanfictions will always be on the top of my all time favorite's list! You two are very talented and I loved these stories! Not only did they provide some wonderful entertainment during the otherwise dull basketball games, it also gave me a expertly crafted story that I'll never forget!

Long live Captain Obvious and Pervert Boy!

Thank you both so much!

-Emil Lime
Underwater Dreaming chapter 8 . 9/12/2011
:c I knew I shouldn't have started reading this when it hasn't been updated in so long... Now I'm gonna wonder for ages about what happened D:
Emblum Shadowstorm chapter 8 . 2/10/2011
Im absolutely loving the story so far! It is just seriously interesting and i gotta say that you and Meowzy are awesome at writing! This chapter just really made me excited actually and i am hoping the next chapter will come out soon! - i read all of Forsaken and i just couldnt wait to read Perplexity, and i am exstatic for the next chapter to come out!
accident prone chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
yippee! an update! it's been so long...

and i'm still uber depressed that lloyd died, but oh well. it looks like a good story even without lloyd! (sob) now look what you've done. i'm going into "lloyd withdrawal." sigh...

ok, all depression and such aside, i did really like the chapter. and yes, i quite agree...yuan IS a defiant git. stupid kratos for trying to leave him behind.

update soon!
Rushisu chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
ZOMG I CAN'T WAIT! Update soon or I'll die!
MoonChildAddict chapter 7 . 3/24/2009
That was such a sad chapter, I can't believe Lloyd's seriously dead! Keep writing, can't wait for the next chapter~
Rushisu chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I loved the Forsaken and now I love this! Only thing is that I'm not a huge fan of LloydColette...I hate Colette...But whatever... Afterall this YuanKratos~

I love drama BUT WHY LLOYD! WHY! :(
Mirocchi chapter 7 . 3/6/2009
Oh, this is running again! That makes me so happy. There's not enough new fics about Yuan and Kratos, and especially not as good as this. Although this seems a bit angsty just now and I was more upset about Lloyd's death than I thought I was going to be, I enjoyed it. I've lately been reading mostly spoofs, so it's quite a change... Please, keep up writing, I'll keep up reading. It's amazing how you can come back to writing fics after a long break and be even better than before. But I guess you've been writing ther stuff. Thanks again, one more time.
accident prone chapter 7 . 2/9/2009
lloyd's dead? i think i'm gonna cry...
Artemis Elric chapter 7 . 2/9/2009
It was very well-written; I always enjoy reading Meowzy's Yuan. Admittedly, the Lloyd-death unnerved me a little bit, but other than that it was a very satisfying chapter. Can't wait for more!
brandy mallory chapter 7 . 2/9/2009
Verdict: Meowzy can still right wonderfully well.

I think the murderer is... Wonderchef! . ok maybe not.

*awaits next chapter*
Keltena chapter 6 . 1/11/2009
He's... really dead? Oh, no. Now that's a twist; most people don't seem to have the courage to do major things like that., I really am sad about it, I swear. xD;

So... well. I'm really, really glad you're back. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter of this story, and your others ones.
Artemis Elric chapter 6 . 1/10/2009
Woah, so, like... Lloyd's really dead? I though they'd at least check to make sure. Huh. Well in any case, I'm glad you updated!
brandy mallory chapter 6 . 1/10/2009
O, nice chapter! Nice to see your back to fanfiction.
Killing Curse Eyes chapter 5 . 8/30/2008