Reviews for Triple Threat
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
*falls over laughing at the poor boys*
Rhemarine chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Oh man that was good. Dixwation. Just perfect.
WhatDoIDo chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I HATE the pairing, but i must admit, it's fun to read.
ali5ma chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
write a sequel write a sequel!
SudoNara chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
awesome story!
AnimeRose93 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Aw this was adorable!
softwinds chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I wouldn't be surprised if you're laden with child-care. This seemed realistic, actually.

Another hilarious fiction. Enjoyed this too.

- softwinds -
BGS chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This story was absolutely amazing! it was soo adorable! and the ending i was like OMG! Cutee! gaa-hina is so adorable but after reading your other story i cant see hinata or kankuro with anyone else but each other. that's the effect your story had on me! your an amazing writer i hope you never stop!

-British Golden Star
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Oh my goodness. I have to thank you for this K superb piece. There is so much to laugh at, it's truly remarkable. You've captured all of the fears, half-truths, and fun and rolled it all into a great babysitting story! There is never just one climatic point in your stories and the twists and turns are truly unexpected and fun. It's truly time for revenge with the poopie diapers and misbehaved kids to pay back the men. Aparently not only smell with get you, they can bite too! :)
Not Dead Nor Alive chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
oh, this is HILARIOUS! I love it! *laughs*
Pepe Le Pew chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Poor Gaara, he'll never survive! Akatsuki will look like a joke compared to children.
Awaii-Mom chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
XD OMG I couldnt stop laughing while reading this! You have to write more! Love it!
MusicAgainstTheHeart chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
BRILIANT! (did i spell that right?) LOVED IT!
ahbuggrit chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Really, really funny!

I love the idea of two amazing ninja not being able to cope with children! And Gaara's going to be a daddy!

Awesome one-shot!

KAK

PS. Thanks so much for replying to my reviews and hope that your cold will be gone soon!
CobaltHeart chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Hahahahaha I was wondering who Gaara was going to be paired with, i was really hoping it'd be Hinata. Eh, at least her children will be quiter, unless what ever is in Kankuro was in gaara too.