Reviews for The Great Landscaping Crisis
Snowmaiden Freya chapter 1 . 10/21/2019
JFC what were you smoking when you made this?
Miwal cadarn Juubi Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 9/16/2019
Naruto God of unpredictable spontaneous explosions!
MohamedOssama999 chapter 1 . 8/27/2019
Holy shit! Nice oneshot!
reptoholic chapter 1 . 6/25/2019
lmfao
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2019
I can imagine Naruto finding and using a Pocky recipe or two that have incredible effects. Like powerful seals, but in pocky form. And Itachi proclaiming something like "See! His pocky is so good, he can bring the dead back!" (Though it might be because the shinigami traded for a batch or two.)
Princesscrystalwrite chapter 1 . 2/21/2019
Holy shit...this is amazing...
LoganTheLoneWolf chapter 1 . 2/21/2019
4/5
TheOddOneIsHere chapter 1 . 1/17/2019
lol the hydrogen bomb... but what about a jar filled with metal shards for shrapnel and C4s rigged to the sides and naruto clones henged as pebbles inside?
OmegaCodex chapter 1 . 5/16/2018
I just noticed... The village hidden in the sand(couldn't think of its name proper) didn't ban Naruto from using Funjutsu, Genjutsu, or Taejutsu.
Wicked.A chapter 1 . 5/5/2018
itachi does nothappento be correct because he is itachi badass uchia his believes bend reality so that he is correct for his believe is truth and truth is what he believes !
SithLordNilis chapter 1 . 4/8/2018
Please make a full story
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 2/13/2018
... that was just so cracky and fun
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2018
VERY, VERY FUNNY!
jon reeve chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
"... Itachi, there is no way you can justify this kind of thing to the Leader. You're protecting him, for God's sake! How many times do I have to tell you the bingo book doesn't say 'Pocky Maker'?"

/I almost died laughing at this, you bastard.

"Naruto, we feel its time you learn something about your, uh, family. Come with us."

"Come, Kisame! Perhaps this might be the day that Naruto-kun finally leads us to the Secret Pocky Factories of Konoha."

/Ok, fuck you, in the nicest possible way. I'm wheezing over here. Wth.
kurodragon99 chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
My chest hurts ur fault . LOVE ur story, haven't laughed so much there few fic that are awesome and worth reviews . love the story!