Reviews for Something in Midnight
darksaphire chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
i will NOT ask u howu came up with this...lol
time master chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
Did i read this when you were still writing? cos me does remember this. Good again. keep up the good work me friend!
QueSeraSera chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
I can't read all of it right now, I'llr ead it later, but GOOD so far! I LOVE the group stuff. Muahahaha
Kai Narakumi not signed in chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
Okay, this is good. I just wanted to tell you that. This is amazingly written, though it took me a second to realize what had happened between Quatre/Trowa and Heero/Duo. And poor Wufei! *giggles a moment* He's so abused by everyone! Oh well. Everything looks interesting, of course. What you need know is some odd love triangle. Like Duo, Quatre, and Heero, perhaps. Duo and Quatre, of course, are already together, but then Quatre could be "seduced" by Heero and Trowa on the side. Heero wants to "see" Duo again, so he goes and "checks" Shinigami out. So that leaves a half-esctastic Quatre and an angst-ridden Trowa... You never know, ne? Have fun with them! Continue this! Kai **
FireDragon9 chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
WEEEEEEEEE! Orgy! SEQUEL!
Azzie chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
Oh boy...*laughs* This was goood! *V* I would say 'poor Fei' but I really don't feel bad for him. He just got attacked by four VERY bishounen Gundam pilots...I loved it!
Diego chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
_ I like it so far!
Amelia Glitter chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
**heehee** Funfun, Wufei torture like that is gooooood. 2x4! 1x3! 5x everybody! I like! Write a sequel! **adds to faves**
Tashasaphi chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
that was bloody freaky and gang-bangish. what is wrong with u ppl? otherwise, good writing style, and ur good at describing the passion of it all. but my quatty-bete-brother is not gay!